The Boatman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Boatman

Bought two games of him, both were in immaculate condition, far better than I've ever seen for second hand, and he got them to me very quickly.

Originally posted by Munch
    Bought two games of him, both were in immaculate condition, far better than I've ever seen for second hand, and he got them to me very quickly.
    Agreed, I bought a game off him also and it arrived supperfast and in perfect condition. A real *STAR* trader.

Comment

Bought a couple of US GC games. Good prices, fast delivery, great to deal with - Highly Recommended

Thanks dude...

Comment

Game as new.
        Very fast to deliver.

Comment

Bought a game from him, very cheap, shipped quickly. Cool!

Comment

Great seller, fast delivery, excellent & friendly comms, recommended

Comment

The Boatman is a very reliable person, item was really cheap and in mint condition and he sent it really quick, there was a slight delay from me sending the cash but he was cool with it great guy hope to trade with him again.

Highly Recommended

Comment

Brought Bleach PSP..was mint as described...Greatperson to deal with. Here's to the next deal!

Many thanks!

Z

Comment

Bought a PSP case, very fast and friendly.
                  Thanks!

Comment

Bought a DS Pouch from him, excellent condition, delivered ina couple of days! Excellent!

Comment

Bought an item from him. Good communication. Item arrived quickly and well packaged. Recommended.

Comment

Boought a copy of Games TM from him, well packaged and arrived quickly, good trade.

Comment

Bought Advance Wars 2 off the Boatman. Excellent trade, posted mega quickly and well packaged. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Ninja Gaiden from The Boatman. Excellent quick service and extra minty immaculate game!

Cheers!

Comment

Got a AV RGB switch box off this guy and it was sealed and so new I could smell the lovely plastic!

Great communication and was sent to me mega fast!

Thanks dude!

Comment

Working...
                              X