Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
    heard something on the news last night i couldnt believe it

they wouldnt put the photo fit out of the suspect cos it was against the law ????????? wtf
    Yeah i heard about this. Apparentlly its called "Police Confidentiality" or something. It meens its against the law over there to talk about the case or release information to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      You'll never make champine with that attitude Fallows. It'd just start off a new underground community of people who got off on watching paedos get eaten by rabid dogs.
      And that's a bad thing?

I'd call it 'Dog Eat Peado club'. And the first rule of Dog Eat Peado Club is...

Comment

No poodles.

Comment

The second rule of Dog Eat Peado Club is..."Sic Balls!"

Comment

E-Fit

Comment

Jesus, if he shaves his head they will never catch him.

Comment

that's a piss take, jesus

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                Jesus, if he shaves his head they will never catch him.
                sorry, but lol

Comment

OMG a man with no face, how will they ever catch him

If i were him I'd paint some fake eyes on , or wear a grim reaper style hood that obscured my facial void from other passers by.

Comment

I don't trust the mom. She doesn't cry enough for my liking. It'll be like Scooby Doo. They'll take her mask off to reveal the faceless egg-person, and she'll give it that pesky kids talk. No seriously though, if my boy went missing I'd be all over the place. She doesn't seem that affected by it to me.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yet you should have seen her face when they told her the bill didn't include service charge!

Comment

Back to seriousness.

Sounds like the Police might be getting somewhere arfter tip-offs about two men and a women spotted in a car nearby (with UK plates), details on bbc website, admittedly you have to search for it. Their dedication to Tony Blair's reign is deemed more important.

Comment

Don't know about anyone else, but I have the Beeb News as my home page and its just getting more awful by the day seeing that wee girl's picture on it. I really hope they find her safe and sound.

Comment

We get frantic parents in out shop with missing kids in town, one was in tears and just a mess when he came back (went to the loo in town) she said don't wonder off again and then said to me "We wonders off alot"
                            WTF is that about ! if he wonder off keep you eye on him not your new dress you stupid cow.
                            As for the mothers that use us as a babysitting service then thery caome back after HOURS and ask where their kids are ! "didn't you see him" I feel like saying we called a local murderer and pointed him out to him.
                            They get so mad that we were not looking after them !

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                              We get frantic parents in out shop with missing kids in town, one was in tears and just a mess when he came back (went to the loo in town) she said don't wonder off again and then said to me "We wonders off alot"
                              WTF is that about ! if he wonder off keep you eye on him not your new dress you stupid cow.
                              As for the mothers that use us as a babysitting service then thery caome back after HOURS and ask where their kids are ! "didn't you see him" I feel like saying we called a local murderer and pointed him out to him.
                              They get so mad that we were not looking after them !
                              Not sure if you have kids but if you don't just wait till you do You'll learn

Comment

I don't want kinds and if I did in a town like ours and in this day and age I would not leave them alone

Comment

Working...
                                X