Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celestion sub/sat 5.1 surround speakers

Celestion sub/sat speakers

I have a very nice set of metal Celestion AVP-305 sub/sat speakers to sell. The centre is a cosmetically imperfect item (it has scratches on the back and a frayed grille) and there are some light marks on the top of the sub but other than that they're in great condition. Here's a review (PDF - quite slow to load). Cost ?800 new, working perfectly, boxed with manuals, but due to the scratches on the centre I'm asking ?260 collected or ?300 delivered.

Click on photos for larger version

centre grille showing damage

The worst bit - it's a metal mesh with a fabric covering - only the fabric is damaged

Scratches on the back - not very deep, never seen as they're at the back

Behind the grille the drive units are perfect

All surrounds are in perfect condition - can be shelf or wall mounted

Grilles removable (look much better this way!)

Sub. Some scuffing on the top.

SOLD-Sony AV receiver for sale

STR-DG700, silver, 100Wpc, 6.1, all usual modern features as well as HDMI and mappable component switching and upconversion. As new, boxed, manual, remote, setup mic, excellent condition. Was ?400 new, I've seen them advertised on ebay lately for ?200 so asking for ?130 collected or ?150 delivered. I'll upload photos tonight but information on it can be found here
    Last edited by charlaph; 30-07-2007, 20:52. Reason: sold amp

does the amp come with the microphone for auto-setup?

Comment

Yes it does, everything is included.

Comment

I might be interested in the amp but need to see some close ups of the rear of the unit to see if it'll meet my needs!

Cheers.
        Last edited by Jebus; 30-07-2007, 13:36.

Comment

Your best bet would be to download the manual on the Sony site in my link, they have the diagrams in them showing all connections in perfect detail. I can take photos but it's a pain as it's currently wired up.

Comment

pm'd about the amp.

Comment

Reciever sold, details of speakers updated.

Comment

Working...
              X