Rise of the Zilart Completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rise of the Zilart Completion

Expanding on both the suggestions in the main thread and tonights ls chat. If anyone else is keen to help with or needs it, that would be great. Bevan has also shown interest. Ark Angels, right to the last fight. Hopefully planning on this weekend.

If anyone needs Storms of Fate, i believe that was brought up too.

I know I mentioned Saturday for this but thinking about it, maybe Friday evening would be better if that's ok? Talizker and Wedge both have said they'd like to clear Zilart so hopefully they will be able to make this. Dara also mentioned in the past he would be interested in helping and a BLM would be good.

If all the named people can make it we have a full group

Comment

I can help out if you need me. I'm on Ark Angels at the moment.

Comment

Yeah Kenji, you're more than welcome to join. If any DD is going to be around this evening and wants to help, we have 2 spots going.

Comment

I should be around for this tonight, need to sort out the first part of the Bowyer ring quests.

Comment

Yea that will be cool. Can you come BLM?

Comment

Yea sure.

Comment

You doing this tonight?

Comment

Apparently.

Comment

Yes this evening if possible guys.

I have a BCNM40 (fingers crossed) first this evening so hopefully we can gather in Tu'Lia at around 9:00-9:30pm. Depends on how well we do/if people don't start flagging we can clear all 5 Ark Angels and perhaps even finish off Zilart totally.

Comment

I should be about this evening if there is still space for this.

Comment

WOO!

Yes Wedge, if you want in, a spot with your name on it.

Comment

Cool, will be good to get round to this, has been on the to do list for absolutely ages.

Comment

Me too. I had a couple of opportunities to clear the final battle but I’ve put it off as I wanted to take part in the individual AA battles first. I've been listening the OST for FFXI last few days and there's one track on the Zilart disc that I haven't heard yet. I reckon it must be for the ZM16 fight and it's an awesome track.

Hopefully after this, you can get CoP cleared and join us on the CoP epilogue missions. I'd like to have this all tied up in the next 2 weeks as Blue Dragon is out then and I don't expect to play FFXI half as much as I do know when that's here
                            Last edited by C'; 10-08-2007, 10:14.

Comment

I'll be coming as PLD/WAR. I'll be in Ru'Aun Gardens from about 8.30ish.

Comment

Working...
                              X