AngelsAndDemons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AngelsAndDemons

AngelsAndDemons are recruiting at the moment if anyone is interested take a look at

www.aad.playfocused.com

Cheers Tsing

Thanks for inviting me along the other day but it's unlikely i'll be attending anymore runs.

To be honest the whole experience was intimedating, I didn't know wtf was going on or what i was suppose to be doing there. Without anyword off warning mobs were pulled and i was forced to jump into action, being the only healer until the Red Mages turned up. This had a knockon effect and i found myself low on mp. I'm sorry to name but Dj you didn't help. The guy pulled the mob when i had no mp which resulted in 2 deaths. Your comment of Rep wtf! followed by whm where? off some others was about as welcoming as a brick in my face. All this with in 5mins of me being there. Being told i should say my mp in /p chat for something like that is a joke imo, we were in the same pt.

All i was left with was a sour feeling.

Comment

I can't comment on the HNMLS on Seraph but I tried one on Ragnarok which I found to be intimidating and unwelcoming.
      Everyone automatically assumed I knew what was going on, where everyone was going and when thing's went wrong I too got blamed which was enough to put me off.
      I'd much rather do mission's or quest's like we did last week, it's a lot more relaxed & fun.

Comment

Right........

I wasnt going to comment but meh.

1st off if you wanted to know anything you could have /tell. I had a hard enough time running that event with 3 new members there, taking points and organising where everyone had to go.

2nd I had no say on when or what mobs were pulled. I was there DRK im not a puller, tank or mage. The 1st time 2 super and Shy died before the pull i mentioned in Party chat MP is low but they continued to pull anyway. After that i did no comment Rep, or Whm where? at all.

The 2nd time Shy and I died I did comment Rep or Whm Where? As they were fighting, you were not casting and you were not resting either I took 5 hits with Dread Spikes up before you even moved. It was like you were AFK, maybe a brick in the face would have woken you up.

Next off I dont think its unresonable for me to ask you to post your MP status in Party chat, when in an alliance. I though most mages posted MP staus or said in party make this the last mob im low on mp.

Last but not least when farmin ulli trigger lots people commented that you where doing whm things in the wrong order or not at all. As its nothing special farmin ulli trig its just like a normal exp party. I as a player (and what i thought was a friend) stuck up for you and said give you a chance as on the forum your votes were not really in your favor. For you to "flame" me and the LS on a puplic forum i feel really let down as im sure "others" that you know in the LS will also be.

Maybe a little harsh but meh its how i feel.
        Last edited by djtickle; 18-08-2007, 15:04.

Comment

I'm not flaming anyone, i was merly stating my reasons for not returning. If you re-read my post, i showed my grattitude for inviting meto the event. Would you rather me have said nothing at all or post without giving my reasons? I know i wouldn't.

Maybe you don't understand what it was like? Turn upto to sky at 5pm was all i got. I was too busy trying to get my head round what was going on. I did ask questions, that person knows who he is. I do have an mp macro and fair enough it was an alliance but the fact remains, the puller was in the same pt as myself. Again this isn't flaming, 5hits? Maybe the tank was asleep too?

I accept full responsibity for what happened, the point i was trying to make how difficult it was, how many times have you guys farmed there? How many times have i? Once i'd figured it out, which causes Bind, Erase who when etc, it was going ok.

What i will say is healing an Alliance before healing support turns up is harder then people realise and if nothing else, a pain in the arse.

To come back to my original point, this wasn't a flame, AaD is a bag of **** and Dj sucks is a flame. That's far from what i was saying. Construtive critism, prehaps but i ain't having a go at you mate, i think you just took it personally.
          Last edited by Rep; 18-08-2007, 17:11.

Comment

Stated my points before so gonna make this one nice and quick.

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
            I'm not flaming anyone, i was merly stating my reasons for not returning. If you re-read my post, i showed my grattitude for inviting meto the event. Would you rather me have said nothing at all or post without giving my reasons? I know i wouldn't.
            After reading didnt feel like grattitude, maybe i took it the wrong way.

Maybe you don't understand what it was like? Turn upto to sky at 5pm was all i got. I was too busy trying to get my head round what was going on. I did ask questions, that person knows who he is. I do have an mp macro and fair enough it was an alliance but the fact remains, the puller was in the same pt as myself. Again this isn't flaming, 5hits? Maybe the tank was asleep too?
            Tank was dead. Who did you ask? I answered everything you asked me.

I accept full responsibity for what happened, the point i was trying to make how difficult it was, how many times have you guys farmed there? How many times have i? Once i'd figured it out, which causes Bind, Erase who when etc, it was going ok.
            Didnt feel that way to me, thats why I posted what I said.

What i will say is healing an Alliance before healing support turns up is harder then people realise and if nothing else, a pain in the arse.
            We were only an alliance when support turned up.

To come back to my original point, this wasn't a flame, AaD is a bag of **** and Dj sucks is a flame. That's far from what i was saying. Construtive critism, prehaps but i ain't having a go at you mate, i think you just took it personally.
            Ok maybe "Flame" was a bad word, but i thought we looked after you well. I knew it was going to be a busy farming session x3 new members. Which is why 3 days before i asked you to have maps if poss and read up on sky triggers so you would have an idea of whats going on.

To me its good organisation to have read up on somthing before you do it. I in turn have had problems with AaD and yes have posted my disapointment here before also but it felt kinda personal.

Maybe you just dont fit the LS, I have joined left and rejoined as i feel i belong there. Look at Rare and Dara they are both happy elsewhere. Its not a "New" LS some people have played for years and have done stuff more "experienced" than sky. Maybe thats why you found it intimedating.
            Last edited by djtickle; 18-08-2007, 17:43.

Comment

HNM is always interesting, people generally expect you to step in and operate immeadiately in the environment. Trigger farming with 12 + is fairly straight forward I suppose and most people wouldn't think about it to much. As a rule most trig runs unless people are purposely screwing around (DD blasting hate spike for giggles) result in 0 deaths and never the tanks. The number required for farming up there is a min of 4.

In terms of the WTF they were generally related to selection and response times I'd say. Cure V vs Cure III and IV usage, regen application covering on NIN with flash etc. Also response times are a big watch on trials, tanks go from full HP to dead in 2 - 4 hits on gods so people are watching speed heals are landed

I know Rep spoke to me from time to time not sure if I answered or not to be honest was there to RDM enfeeble then switched to main heal after deaths. Right now on events I'm not always fully there just there to support and keep things ticking as I'm insanely busy right now.

End game isn't for everyone a level of knowledge will be expected in most mature shells. For example the aura statues are golem family and moves are standard for the family had we gone to pots, dolls or weapons would have been similar with family moves etc. Gave you a taste of it though and at least you can form your opinion.

No worries if you feel it's not for you we can end the trial at this point if you like.

Comment

Cheers Tsing, i think that would be best, no hard feelings ^^ Thanks for understanding.

Comment

No problems mate

Comment

Working...
                  X