No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah there have been rough times but the difference is that we've never had this much venom from the press.

As for January, if we don't get a striker it'll be a disaster. Gettin Ronaldinho (sp?) would possibly be a godsend but he wasn't on form last season and it wouldn't help our 'buying the championship' reputation. Still if anything Grant has shown that it wasn't (just) the money that made us so good

Comment

Didn't have a lot of faith tonight... But we did good.

We made lots of stupid errors initially one of which led to their goal but we were good and Drogba's goal was great. No matter how many times I see it though our first goal looked an own goal.

Hopefully this'll calm the press down a bit.

Comment

sounds like we were semi-back to form with a decent number of chances yesterday. The highlights showed on MOTD seemed to make it seem the game was all bolton which was different from what the radio sounded like. Still when you've an aftermatch that talked almost all about how good bolton were and didn't even show the chelsea goal, it does make you wonder about bias...

Comment

Drogba gone to Barca!

Sort Of!

Comment

6-0 against a side on very good form. Looks like we're back!

Comment

Just watched the MOTD highlights and Lampard looked like he had a good first half, set up first two goals. Sublime pass for Drogbas first.

God awful defending though from City.

Comment

Great weekend of results for us, puts us back in the title race

Comment

worst performance this year, very lucky to get a point.

Comment

Good win.

As is typical of the BBC it was goals only and in the post match they only talked about the red card (didn't show the elbow that got of scot free minutes before) and the disallowed goal...

Does annoy...

Comment

To be honest its more annoying that Derby had a goal disalowed that was onside and they deserved somthing out of the game. Chelsea wernt that great today, well, they havent been all season.

Comment

Tell that to Man City!!!

Comment

I would, but they are probabaly angry that they were outclased by an average team, and I guess I should stop picking on chealsea too, I dont want lampard to beat me up, he dosent do much on the pitch so much have plenty of energy for killing people.

Comment

Chelsea were a whole different class in the first half against Rosenburg. Suspect 2nd half will be fairly slow though

Comment

Rosenburg got owned

Comment

ground out that win. Goal was probably just offside but we deserved to win overall

Comment

Working...
                                X