No announcement yet.

Chelsea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They love it. I enjoyed the penos last year. With Bhudda Rafa on touch line having a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
      Watch Chelsea draw Barcelona in the next round. Or Liverpool lol
      It's going to happen, those are the only two teams we ever get drawn against. I'm hoping to god it's not another Liverpool game. playing against 10 men in the box for 180 minutes with them hoping they get a lucky break isn't the great European football I'd hope for in the CL

Comment

Nah, Torres will have other ideas

Comment

Can't believe Barnsley are winning this! If they beat Chelsea then that's two Champions League teams they've knocked out!

Bet the last 10 minutes will be all Chelsea.

Comment

Barnsley for the cup!

Fiver says they beat Chelsea then go out to Bristol Rovers in the semi final.

Comment

C'mon Barnsley! XD

Comment

Yeah, I think they'll take that for a chance in the final.

I'm glad it's looking like the top 4 aren't in, it gets boring with the same old teams. At Wembley most Chelsea fans hardly cheered last season when they won the cup.

Comment

Wow, this is tense!

Comment

The magic of the FA Cup is well and truly alive!

Congratulations Barnsley! XD
                    Last edited by Kongster; 08-03-2008, 18:21.

Comment

Pitch invasion ftw.

Comment

Maybe Barnsley should have their own thread now they're a big club!

Takes the embarrassment away from Liverpool a little anyway.

Comment

Mental, Liverpool then Chelsea. How do they do that!

Comment

Grant's got to go.

It's unacceptable repeating what he did in the carling cup final. We dominated possession but never ever looked like scoring (aside from the moment with perhaps the worst offside decision in history).

We were passing it around and inside their box and no one was shooting. You can't pass the ball into the goal. We were unmotivated, not playing well together and sluggish in every area.

How are we supposed to win against Arsenal and Man U to be in with a chance with the league or play against the big guns in the CL with this manager who has no idea about tactics. We played better when half our team was out with injury and ACoN

Comment

I wish Barnsley all the best for the remainder of the competition and I hope they go all the way.

Comment

At least Pompey had to ride there luck today a hell of alot but i cant say the same for Barnsley as Chelsea was realy poor all over the pitch and i cant remmeber Luke Steel making one save!!

Good luck Barnsley.

Comment

Working...
                                X