XBOX controller converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX controller converter

I just got capcom v snk 2 for xbox and I can safely say that the normal xbox contoller is awful to play it with.

Can anyone recommend (with links) any decent PS2 > xbox controller converters that are responsive and work wellsoican use playstation controllers on it.

thanks

The S Controller is better than the standard one, although a XBox to PS2 convertor would be better. Or even a XBox to Dreamcast adapter, so I could use my Arcade Stick.

Comment

WTF! Where did my post go?

I was trying to warn about using a Magic Box converter in conjunction with Namco PS1 sticks!

Comment

Originally posted by ince
        I just got capcom v snk 2 for xbox and I can safely say that the normal xbox contoller is awful to play it with.

Can anyone recommend (with links) any decent PS2 > xbox controller converters that are responsive and work wellsoican use playstation controllers on it.

thanks
        Well theres :-

Or theres

The first ones ?11.00 and the second is ?15.00, postage is ?1.44 for recorded delivery.

I have no idea what the difference is.

No idea what the service is like, but I have just ordered a ps2 to pc convertor from them, seeing as it was only a tenner I figured why not.

Comment

I got a PS2/Xbox pad converter from Goblin (www.goblindirect.com). I think it's about ?16.99. Works very well and there are no lag problems etc..

Comment

Whooo were did my post go??? I posted does anyone have a good solution for being able to use the headset tooo?

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle
              Whooo were did my post go??? I posted does anyone have a good solution for being able to use the headset tooo?
              There's an almost identical topic just below

Comment

I think after butchering a few xbox control pads and 1 dreamcast arcade stick i have a working Capcom Vs SNK arcade stick

Comment

Working...
                X