X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free PS3 when signing up with AOL

Just stumbled accross this deal.

http://myaolbroadband.co.uk/broadban...laystation.adp

A free PS3 to keep forever when you sign up for AOL Broadband, you get Ratchet and Clank and Stealth Bluray Movie with it as well.

Im seriously tempted to ditch BT and move to AOL for this, you also get a free wireless router with the deal.

I like how it's only new customers that get offers like these, yet people who've been with the company in question for several years can GTFO.

****ers.

Comment

Free laptop if you'd prefer!

EDIT: Just noticed this: minimum 24 month contract
      Last edited by funkydan; 12-02-2008, 18:02.

Comment

Their broadband service must be terrible if they have to do offers like this to entice customers.

Comment

It's no different to getting a mobile phone worth £300 with a 12 month contract.

Comment

Except the phone probably isn't worth as much £300 and you end up paying £40+ a month for your contract.

Comment

Just like to say I use AOL with absolutely no problems, XBL works fine, I dont have to use any of their software and my torrents dont get throttled.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Except the phone probably isn't worth as much ?300 and you end up paying ?40+ a month for your contract.
                Any decent spec new release phone will come in over ?250 as a sim free device easily

Comment

Originally posted by specane View Post
                  Just like to say I use AOL with absolutely no problems, XBL works fine, I dont have to use any of their software and my torrents dont get throttled.
                  Agreed. Not had any problems with them at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X