searching for capcom vs snk2 games on xbl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

searching for capcom vs snk2 games on xbl

what do you change the settings too, as when i play usualy 11pm-1am i never find any matches and always end up being the match creator?

I go on either Worldwide or Domestic servers but try to stick with the Arcade option to remove players that use EO controls

Comment

I search for either Console or Arcade match types on both Domestic or World.

There are never that many people playing when I am on either but I always seem to manage to find a handful of games going so its ok.

Comment

Arcade, Domestic/Worldwide, Voice:Optional

I hate console players.

Comment

Yep agree arcade all the way...

Now my record is rubiish i'll admit but the EO players are simply the biggest bunch of lamers i have ever played.
          One guy i played kept the taunt on so i couldn't hit him then whenever i got in close he would pull a fierce dragon.
          Absolutely pointless playing against that a LOT of the top 600 use EO.... WHY WHY WHY....

rant over

use arcade rules always now... ifinately better games although i still suck

Comment

i think im on 3 wins and 20 loses, so i wouldnt worry about your standard m8

Comment

Me too... something like 2 wins 16 losses.

I would be on a slightly better ratio but I simply refuse to lower myself to the whole quitting out crap that others have pulled on me... its quite a sad thing to do.

Plus because I am in Australia there tends to be better network connections when playing against japanese players but they are all considerably better than me... so I am going up against the big kahunas and getting spayed without anaesthetic... its all good though.

Comment

Is it only me who has trouble with the controls in this game? I find when playing in either EO or AC that the controls seem unresponsive. I also have no idea how to pull off these fancy moves that my online opponents manage with ease. All it says in the manual is use the Right Thumbstick. In EO i manage 2 basic looking special moves with it, and with AC the right thumbstick does nothing!

Can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong before i take this back to the shop?

Comment

Originally posted by darrylstott
                  Is it only me who has trouble with the controls in this game? I find when playing in either EO or AC that the controls seem unresponsive. I also have no idea how to pull off these fancy moves that my online opponents manage with ease. All it says in the manual is use the Right Thumbstick. In EO i manage 2 basic looking special moves with it, and with AC the right thumbstick does nothing!

Can anyone tell me where i'm going wrong before i take this back to the shop?
                  You're not playing the game properly. Harsh but true. Special moves are not supposed to be performed using the right thumb stick (this was some stupid addition made to the X-Box and GC conversions in an attempt to overcome pad difficulties).

Whilst the manual doesn't tell you how to do the moves go into Training Mode and select AC-ISM. When the training starts pause the game and there should be a 'Command List' option. Select this and all the commands for special moves and Super Combos for your selected character will be displayed.

Comment

Thanks!

I will give that a try :-)

Comment

full list of moves can be found at www.gamefaqs.com

Comment

I tend to just host a game set to Arcade, Domestic , no voice pref.

Think my record is 13/35 atm.

Also after playing witht the Gamester Arcade stick for about 2 weeks now (mostly offline to get used to it) I can definately reccommend it.

Comment

Working...
                        X