Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wii Fitness - ?35.49 delivered (includes Board)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wii Fitness - ?35.49 delivered (includes Board)

Thanks to DVDForums.

Do you know if they can increase the pre-order price after a pre-order has been placed? As I've got this down as a pre-order over at shopto for 29.99 but they've said that they might change the price before it is released and all preorders will have to pay the new price regardless of the price when the pr-order was placed.

Comment

I think regardless of who you order it with it can change mate, i also have this on pre order, did it back in Novemeber or earlier.

Hopefully it wont be more than £40 (or i will be cancelling)

Rockstar is priced at £150 atm, im hoping this will come down, thats a hellva lot of cash for one game

Comment

link no longer works

Comment

Just got the Shop To notification that their pre-order price of £34.99 is increasing to £69.99.

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
            Do you know if they can increase the pre-order price after a pre-order has been placed? As I've got this down as a pre-order over at shopto for 29.99 but they've said that they might change the price before it is released and all preorders will have to pay the new price regardless of the price when the pr-order was placed.
            play.com honour their pre order prices as I pleasantly found out. GAME and Amazon I believe also honour their prices. I got The Complete Matrix Trilogy (RRP £69.99) for £23.99 on play.com thanks to a listing price error (it was meant to be £56 on play) and they honoured it, was well chuffed.

shame play.com have it listed for £69.99 and amazon havn't listed it yet :/
            Last edited by MikeRox; 28-02-2008, 18:55.

Comment

as guessed, got the email to say Wii Fit is 69-99 so i have cancelled mine

Comment

Strange I got the email from shipto about the price increase but its still showing as £29.99. They're proberly jsut slow updating their website

Comment

Haven't heard anything from Powerplay but it can't be too long till they cancel

Comment

Working...
                  X