Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox 360 Live 2100 Points Card ?12.97 delivered @Tesco.com (Jersey)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 Live 2100 Points Card ?12.97 delivered @Tesco.com (Jersey)

Blatantly robbed from Hotdeals. 7% Quidco if you're into that sort of thing.

I ordered two and it said dispatch date of 19th March, so probably not great if you're in a rush, but I can wait.

Ordered a couple for myself - good spot!

Comment

Me too! Slapped it through quidco and got tesco points, not a bad deal at all. Cheers for the heads up.

Comment

Excellent find, cheers!

Comment

Nabbed. Too many good XBLA games coming up (or recently released) to pass up..
          Ikaruga, Trigger Heart Exelica, Castle Crashers, Super Street Fighter 2 HD, EXIT..

Comment

Out of stock now but if you search for point within games there's another 2100 point card that ships within 7 days for £13.97.

Comment

I got a call today saying there was an error in processing my order and I would have to place it again - anyone else had the same problem?

No cheap points for me :-(

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor View Post
                I got a call today saying there was an error in processing my order and I would have to place it again - anyone else had the same problem?

No cheap points for me :-(
                I can beat that. They flatout cancelled mine. Makes it even worse that I used a code because they screwed up another order of mine.

I have still yet to actually succesfully buy anything off of their site. Everytime I do they manage to screw it up and cancel it.

Comment

Working...
                X