Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

360 HD DVD Drive ?19.99

At game

I'm sure there will be vouchers floating about to take this down even further
    Last edited by Skull Commander; 23-05-2008, 19:03. Reason: due to popular demand

Good shout, I dont know why I ordered one but I did, i suppose there is a decent back catalogue of films!

Still 64.99 at amazon

Comment

Lol this is so tempting!

Comment

Ordered. I've wanted one for ages - sweet.

Comment

Instore from tomorrow too

Comment

Not sure if it's worth starting a new thread but they are £36:98 1st class delivery from Amazon or £34:99 with the free delivery.

They are below £39:99 most places now so if you're thinking of buying one it's worth looking around first.

The official price in the US is $49:99 (£25:00) so if you don't mind waiting it's worth considering importing one too.
            Last edited by JP; 29-02-2008, 22:56.

Comment

Originally posted by John Parry View Post
              They are below ?39:99 most places now so if you're thinking of buying one it's worth looking around first.
              currys and comet are on the ball as usual

?115 from them and in stock

Comet even tells you they are saving you ?15 with the ?115 price

just ordered a spare from Amazon - ?35 cant be sniffed at

Comment

I keep going to Amazon, adding one to my basket then going to the checkout but keep changing my mind before I pay for it. I've done it about 5 times now lol.

It's a really good deal but I keep changing my mind about whether I need/want a HD DVD player due to having a PS3 with nearly 100 BDs.

The new films aren't that cheap at the moment but I imagine that'll change and people do seem to be getting rid of them too...don't know what to do?!?!?!

EDIT:

It's just gone up to £39:99 now. lol

Comment

Ohhh tempting! Now whats the deal with HD-DVDs again, region free or not? If I buy this UK player can I play US HD-DVDs on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                    Ohhh tempting! Now whats the deal with HD-DVDs again, region free or not? If I buy this UK player can I play US HD-DVDs on it?
                    I do believed HD DVD's are region free.

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                      I do believed HD DVD's are region free.
                      They are 100% region free

Comment

I have recently bought a few from Amazon in the states as they have discounts on some titles at the moment. Bearing in mind the £18 limit before Customs get interested (the HD-DVD's are usually sent in a box so would probably be noticeable by Customs) you can get titles for less than that. I bought Even Almighty for around £13.50 including postage. Other titles can work out cheaper. Not sure how Customs will react if the total including shipping is over £18 (I'll soon find out as I have a couple of cheap titles on order which came to under £16 before shipping).

Just checked. The list has changed...

Having said that it is worth checking individual titles.

Stardust for instance is $18.95 (which ought to work out at around £13 including shipping)...

Last edited by Bassman; 04-03-2008, 01:02.

Comment

my ?35 player arrived today

cant complain, will keep it as a back up incase the one i use fails

Comment

my local gs has a couple for 35, quite tempted but need to find some films i want to watch.

Comment

Now £34.99 at Argos if anyone is still after one

Comment

Working...
                              X