NTSC-uk Animation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NTSC-uk Animation Thread

Being an animation student, and knowing there are other people doing similar things, we should have an animation thread just like we have art threads etc.

So post any animations you do here, whether they're **** hot, or just ****!

I done this today, it's in the **** category but still cool!

Last edited by Rossco; 04-03-2008, 21:23.

One the wife made in school.

Comment

Rossco, I love that! It's great stuff. Post more!

Comment

Here is one I did in college, I was learning as I did it, so I could do it alot better now. Also the sound is rubbish

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post

Here is one I did in college, I was learning as I did it, so I could do it alot better now. Also the sound is rubbish
          what the **** is this?!!

Comment

This was my first and only attempt at stop start that I made a couple of years ago I had to make it something to do with time so I tacked on that bull**** at the start and end and tried (poorly) to make it seem like every thing had happened in a second like in Constantine when John goes to hell.

My first attempt at stop start animation using characters from Pulp fiction and Aliens

Ill post up my other animation when I can find it its a hand drawn one and much better.
            Last edited by johnno15; 05-03-2008, 14:26.

Comment

Originally posted by bignige View Post
              what the **** is this?!!
              You are so rude.
              It's a music video I had to make for a song whilst I was at college a few years ago...

Comment

Two new efforts this week:

Very rushed and half arsed, I really need to stop leaving projects to the last minute!

STAR WARS LEGO

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Wanted to do more with this, put in some shots of Anakin close up inbetween to show him moving his hands about as if he was actually moving the pieces as I didn't get that across. But time ran out. Green screened something for the very first time, which is evident from the mess I made of it! But I know what I've done wrong and how to improve upon it for the next effort which I definitely want to try again as there are great possibilities for green screening animation.

INFECTION

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Four part story from myself and 3 uni mates, about a zombie/vampire outbreak from a drug gone wrong, Kinda like I Am Legend, thats why I named my part (Part 2); I Am Zombie! It's only an animatic so isn't supposed to be colour or full sound/lip synced and animated, hence the sketchyness of it!

Both of them are better with sound also!

Comment

Not exactly animation but special effects really, first attempt at using Adode After Effects, awesome program!!

Comment

How do you make fire in AE?

Comment

Particle Playground and tons more effects after that!

Comment

Cool. It's a nice effect. Looks good. Now, can you add lighting around you as if eminating from the flames?

Comment

Yeh thats the next thing I need to try but quite tricky as technically it would cast a different shadow always, etc etc. But I think this is gonna be my wee experimental software over the summer so I'll see what I can come up with.

And I also wanna try doing a lightsaber fight!

Comment

Can any of you animation bods tell me what type of package was used to create Aereogramme's animated video for the song 'Barriers'? I think it looks superb, and would love some screen grabs to clip frame, but I'd also maybe have a crack at something similar myself.

Stunning video for the first single from Aereogramme's new album "My Heart Has A Wish That You Would Not Go".This amazing animated video was directed by Hugo...
                            Last edited by prinnysquad; 20-05-2008, 14:02.

Comment

Yeah man it's a lovely style, could be anything really but Toon Boom is one of the biggest packages so maybe that, possibly lots of post processing done though outwith the animation package afterwards to get some of the nice effects.

Comment

Working...
                              X