Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gamestation Lincoln SH Cube ?24.99 + 2 free games from under ?15

Hello

Gamestation lincoln are currently doing 2nd hand cubes for ?24.99 + any 2 games from under ?15. Quite a selection as well. Got Batallion Wars and Wario World both minty with an unboxed Platinum Cube for ?24.99. Also have stuff like resident evils and Mario golf all minty fresh. Picked up a minty Fire emblem while i was there for ?19.99 as well. Possibly in other stores but may just have tat in their cube games.

Indeed, despite the Lincoln branch having no decent retro in what seems like an age now, the Gamecube selection has a few goodies in it.

Comment

Picked up a new pokemon colloseum pack, metal gear solid twin snakes and mario smash football in this deal today all for £25.

Comment

I picked up a Pokemon Colloseum pack also yesterday with MP2 and RESI0. Shame the selection of games in lincoln was atrocious

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          I picked up a Pokemon Colloseum pack also yesterday with MP2 and RESI0. Shame the selection of games in lincoln was atrocious
          The selection in gloucester was excellent. Battalion wars, mario smash, MGS twin snakes, all of the resi games.

Comment

Working...
          X