Deltatri3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deltatri3

I just sold an Xbox and Halo to Adam. Dealing with him was a pleasure. He was absolutely open about everything, and kept in very good contact. He sent me a couple of PS2 games as part-payment, and these arrived promptly and well-packaged.

I really can't thank Adam enough for making a trade of such a high value go so painlessly. I would highly recommend him.

Sold him JSRF+segagt2002 disc, sent cheque promtly and always kept in contact. Excellent trader.

Comment

Right traded a lot with this dude, and is one of the best

Got from him

Dreamcast + Games + VMU
      Metroid Prime + DVD
      Animal Crossing + Loader
      Ikaruga GC
      Super Smash Brothers GC

All these went superbly well and cannot thank him enough!

Comment

Traded a game with him. Always kept me informed the game was in great condition and delivered very quickly. Would deal with in future without hesistation.

Thanks.

Comment

I just bought a GBA and games, plus a suprise GBA pocket from Adam. Great guy. He kept me informed about what was going on and goods arrived well packaged.

Comment

Bought an Xbox from him recently, great guy to deal with.

Comment

Excellent trader, item arrived quickly, well packaged and in excellent condition

Comment

Fast and responsive - good NTSC'eller!

Comment

A fantastic seller, one of the best I've encountered here or anywhere. He did me a great deal to start with. He communicated regularly and responded quickly. There was a slight delay in sending the package, which most sellers would've called negligible. Not Adam. He insisted upon compensating me... no, OVER-compensating me. And to top it off it was an extremely quick delivery sealed within what is probably the best packaging I've seen.
                  I can't recommend him enough.

Comment

Sold a game to Deltatri3 fast payment and nice comms would trade with again.

Comment

Purchased splinter cell pandors tomorrow and got out run demo free sent quickly, well packaged etc, would trade with again no worrys

cheers
                      Jason

Comment

Recently bought a GBA SP + Games from Deltatri3 - very satisfied.

Good comms., highly recommended, would certainly deal with again!

Cheers

Comment

Bought a copy of Lumines from myself, excellent trader, polite, fast comms. No worries here; trade with confidence.

Comment

Sound bloke. Paid super fast and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Comment

Swapped a couple of games and was in constant PM contact. Excellent trader.

Comment

Working...
                              X