Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You muppet... NEVER use a digestive in your tea flipantly, they dissolve faster than a whores knickers. Care must be taken.

Agree with response rose... totally PWND... by a biscuit, hehehe.

Comment

It's ok... I've moved to hobnobs, they seem to have a far better structural integrity, sadly I know I'm going to have a mushy digestive in the bottom of my cup....

bumclouds!

Comment

I hate it when that happens.

I feel for you mate, I really do.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, it's a difficult time, but I must pull through....

Hobnobs, great for dunking, however they seem to break up a lot more on my keyboard while eating.....

Must find the ultimate biscuit

Comment

You can pull through this man. Be strong!!!

Ps Jammy Dodgers all the way. The jam means they retain their structure, and crummage can be kept to a minimum through big bites. Don't nibble like a girly-man!
            Last edited by SaijoBob; 08-06-2005, 15:38.

Comment

^ also pwned

Comment

What method of dunking were you using?

Comment

Don't try rich tea, especially the fingers. Total misnomer- they go insta-soggy and will fall apart in the blink of an eye. **** biscuits.

Comment

Digestives are rank anyway.

ft:

Comment

Oops.. dont think that will be there for long... LOL.

Get into the Kit Kats... perfect dunking properties... mind and remove the wrapper first.

Comment

The remains of the biscuit at the bottom of the cup, combined with some of the tea, can look like sick.

Great for fooling family/friends/work colleagues.

Comment

I was using the dunk'n'dip approach

Dunk in for 2.3/2.8 secs - then move slowly up and down, this will be the dip, but not allowing the biscuit to leave the contents of the cup.... then in a smooth steady motion, moving the biscuit towards the mouth for consumption.

However this particular biscuit (biscuit A for this description) failed on the 'dip' stroke.

It can be thought that Biscuit A was a faulty biscuit or that maybe the Air Conditioning weakened Biscuit A's structural integritry.

Comment

If this was America, you'd have a case and would be able to sue.

Comment

This is a perfect end to the working day cheers munkey, your description of events is class.

Stop messing about and just dip some toast in there like a proper man.

Comment

Originally posted by sinistamunkey
                                I was using the dunk'n'dip approach

Dunk in for 2.3/2.8 secs - then move slowly up and down, this will be the dip, but not allowing the biscuit to leave the contents of the cup.... then in a smooth steady motion, moving the biscuit towards the mouth for consumption.

However this particular biscuit (biscuit A for this description) failed on the 'dip' stroke.

It can be thought that Biscuit A was a faulty biscuit or that maybe the Air Conditioning weakened Biscuit A's structural integritry.
                                That's exactly the method i use!! I suggest you switch to the more rigid rich tea biscuit for optimum quality dunking!

I can only assume the biscuit as you say was faulty-i'd bring it back to the shop demanding an explanation. Or it could've been a surprisingly strong cup of tea!

Comment

Working...
                                X