Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or switch drinks-ever dunked a biscuit into a glass of orange juice?

Comment

Bourbon Creams - The Ultimate Dunker

Comment

I have jaffa cakes here, but they just melt and make my hands look like I was wiping my arse after a curry fueled poo, and the tissue split.

But they taste soooo good, a lot better than curry fueled poo.

Comment

Originally posted by Crossed fingers
          Or switch drinks-ever dunked a biscuit into a glass of orange juice?
          Clearly you're from the new-school of biscuit dunkage. Orange juice is a bit too avant-garde for me, the most unorthodox dunking liquid I've ever tried being milk.

Comment

Jaffa cakes are great-but i bought some unofficial 3rd party ones from Marks and Spencer and they were pretty rank-had dark chocolate for **** sake!

Comment

That's exactly the method i use!! I suggest you switch to the more rigid rich tea biscuit for optimum quality dunking!

I can only assume the biscuit as you say was faulty-i'd bring it back to the shop demanding an explanation. Or it could've been a surprisingly strong cup of tea!
              I have always used the Dunk'n'dip and has never failed me until today, now my confidence is shaken.

Apparently I cannot get a refund on a single biscuit, which I think is a giant conspiricy, to oppress the masses.

Comment

Jaffa cakes are great-but i bought some unofficial 3rd party ones from Marks and Spencer and they were pretty rank-had dark chocolate for **** sake!
                I've had those, and I was very unimpressed.... the chocolate seemed to be replaced with a mild concrete, and the 'jaffa' tasted like spinich, which was wrong on so many levels

Comment

Originally posted by endo
                  Clearly you're from the new-school of biscuit dunkage. Orange juice is a bit too avant-garde for me, the most unorthodox dunking liquid I've ever tried being milk.
                  I'd say i'd be a renaissance dunker-willing to try new things. If i were to be particularly daring i could double dunk. Dunking in two liquids simultaneously-say Coke and Ribbena-although i'm guessing an accident would follow!

Comment

Toffypops are immense after dunkage, as the toffy inside melts just right but the outside is still biscuity.

Comment

girl at work here sucks hot chocolate throught the holes in a Spira chocolate bar ! sight to be seen

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                        girl at work here sucks hot chocolate throught the holes in a Spira chocolate bar ! sight to be seen
                        I bet it is - I thought Spira's were extinct ?

Comment

girl at work here sucks hot chocolate throught the holes in a Spira chocolate bar
                          That almost sounds like slang for some kind of exotic sex act

How long can she go before the hot chocolate melts the Spira?

Comment

My missus bites each end of a twix off and sucks here tea thru the twix until its all mushy - then chops on it

Comment

Caramel chocolate digestives are great for dunking in tea. The caramel does a great job of holding everything together.

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
                                Caramel chocolate digestives are great for dunking in tea. The caramel does a great job of holding everything together.
                                Amen to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X