• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shatner does Se7en

Comment

Fantastic vid.

Comment

That vid is unbelievable- can't imagine how many goes it took to get it perfect.

Comment

Why are we looking at a site called big-boys.com?

Comment

Really cool light generator. Use the mouse to interact with the colours and streams (left clicking moves onto the next set)

Comment

Is it me or does the Japanese Prime Minister Koizumi have simply the coolest hair ever seen by a mortal man?

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                Greatest. Thing. Ever. You've got to give Shatner his due - he does know how to take the piss out of himself mercilessly.

Comment

Nice bit of viral marketing for The Wedding Crashers film that lets you impose someones face on to Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan (which has got to be a definite improvement)

Didn't want to put this in the movies folder as it's only loosley about the film...

Here's my effort

Do your worst / best people - make me laugh and win a prize*

*prize does not actually exist

Comment

I'm knackered, been up since 3.30am. Our lass was off to the airport so I got up with her and made some breakfast, not been able to sleep since then. Worse thing is there is no milk left so I am left to drink black coffee. Also I have parents evening tonight, which I hate doing. I still don't understand why parents don't believe you when you say their offspring has the attention span of a flea. They always blame some other child for their owns shortcomings.

Comment

Going to see Nine Inch Nails in London tomorrow night.

Can. Not. Wait.

Comment

This one of you lot?

Comment

Not me, I just go to my "special place".

Does anyone here know some good alternatives to Daft Punk? Picked up the Daft Club CD earlier and fancy trying something new now.

Comment

TERROR ALERT IN FRANCE

Paris, July 7, 2005- AP and UPI reported that the French government has raised its terror alert level from RUN to HIDE on their four level danger scale.

The two higher French danger levels are SURRENDER and COLLABORATE.

According to informed sources, the rise was precipitated by a fire yesterday which destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralysing its
                            military.

In light of the recent attacks in London, it is widely anticipated that the terror alert will be elevated to the third level before the weekend.

Comment

Supplies of cheese are not expected to be affected.

Comment

Law and order South Korean style - beware - contains numerous violent scenes....

Comment

Working...
                                X