This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindf*ck of a Flash thing

Concept demo of a DS game here methinks! Click and drag the woman if she gets stuck

Comment

Why oh why oh why do US import CDs have those annoying seals along the CD's top ridge? They?re an absolute pain to remove. Grr!

Comment

Count yourself lucky - US dvds have three of 'em. If I get a big order I'm standing in my kitchen plucking away at annoyingly sticky, rippy bits of plastic for 20 minutes.

Comment

My big fight tomorrow, getting a wee bit nervous now.

Just bought some crape bandages for my wrists and knuckles.

Oooh, the nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
            Count yourself lucky - US dvds have three of 'em. If I get a big order I'm standing in my kitchen plucking away at annoyingly sticky, rippy bits of plastic for 20 minutes.
            I hate them with a passion. I can't remove them without slightly ripping the plastic underneath which means all my R1 DVD's have 3 tiny marks on the cases. Grr.

Comment

CDs are easy. Unhinge the front and peel cleanly.

Comment

For those DVD seals, the trick I use is to slice along each of them (through the shrinkwrap) with a sharp blade so that the case can be opened. It's then relatively easy to remove the shrinkwrap and peel off the two halves of each seal by starting from the white portion.

Comment

Aye - I do the same, much easier to remove them then.

Comment

Don't waste time trying to use rude words though (I've tried all the good ones and it won't allow most of them)

Comment

Coming home from work this morning I saw a Muslim woman wearing a Burberry headscarf.
                      Last edited by yosai; 18-07-2005, 08:18.

Comment

I'm doing a sport crossword but cant get the last clue for some reason - just cant think!!

Q - 7th Most used England player under Erickson, scored just four goals.
                        A - _ _ S _ _ _

Any ideas?

EDIT - It'll be HESKEY. Duh!

Comment

Wtf?!?!

Ever seen anything that has just made you sit and go WTF?

well this happened to me today and i thought i would share the link with you!

May not be suitable if you kids although there is nothing really THAT bad in it. Probably best not opened at work

Comment

Comment

what or who is it?

Comment

now i just know i'm going to have nightmares.

Comment

Working...
                                X