• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my little brother watched it unfazed, he's like your such a pussy :P

WTF is it? It acn't be real, my god if it is... ewwww

Comment

Nice to see Linda Blair is still getting work

edit: using my amazing powers of deduction (by which I mean reading the comments section of that link) its directed by Chris Cunningham and a muzak video for Aphex Twin

More here

(but actually that whole clip is the actual video so that site is not much more use)
      Last edited by Spatial; 18-07-2005, 19:35.

Comment

Lost my wallet AND my mobile phone today

Comment

Oh man

So I'm browsing gamefaqs *shudder* for Super Mario Strikers detail (yeh whatever) and I find this post -

Please pray for me.

Comment

just look at his/her profile

User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

Comment

Oh noes I am cursed :-( :-( :-(

Comment

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Think of the children, wont somebody think of the ****ing children...

Comment

Originally posted by radio
                    Lost my wallet AND my mobile phone today
                    Ouch! How did you manage that?

I got told that I didn't get a job today - i thought my interview was good aswell..

Comment

Spoke to a user today as I had to reset her password - I gave the default password of "12345678".

She then asked "is that in upper or lower case..?"

O_O

Comment

That's user support for you. It makes you realise that some people are dangerous around computers.

Because I've been heavily burning the midnight oil all week (damn you, Killer7!), I'm tired as anything today. I went to get a bit of shut-eye in one of the classrooms in the college where I work this morning (no students around this time of year), but was woken by groundsmen coming into the room to check something.

I then had to explain why I was sitting behind a locked door in an empty classroom all by myself. They're only gorundsmen so they can't really say anything to me, but it must've looked pretty weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken_Monkey
                          Ouch! How did you manage that?

I got told that I didn't get a job today - i thought my interview was good aswell..
                          found my wallet and phone the next day; luckily they were both still where I foolishly left them, lying around at work.
                          Sorry to hear about the job interview, but don't take it to heart: they've recently being interviewing at work and my boss had clearly decided who she wanted for the job regardless of the interviews...they could well have already had someone in mind for the job you went for.

Comment

Schools out for summer! Six weeks holiday now begins! I am already drinking some of the whiskey that one of my kids gave me! Now I can devote time to been lazy, Harvest Moon and drinking.

Comment

You let me down Mr Sugar !

Comment

Poor me.
                                Last edited by radio; 26-07-2005, 17:28.

Comment

Working...
                                X