Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If McD's still do sweet curry sauce then that + nuggets (and fries) = teh winnar !!111

Comment

Yeah they still do the curry sauce - do you guys ever play the "If i had to spend a tenner in maccy d's what would i spend it on game"?

For me it would have to be:

6 double cheeseburgers
      large fries
      medium still fanta
      dairy milk mcflurry
      + change for the charity pot

And if I couldnt finish it, id save some C burgers 4 brekkie

Comment

I think I'd just put it all in the charity pot.

Comment

?10 on ice cream as i'm really not a fan of mcd's.

Comment

This is great

Here is a free piece of software that cleans the inside of your screen.

This new system will make a noticeable difference to your screens clearness.

I've virus scanned it and it?s totally safe, just pop the link below,.

Comment

Do you think you know English? Try this one.

Can you decipher this:

Two individuals proceeded towards the apex of a natural geologic
              protuberance, the purpose of their expedition being the procurement of
              a sample of fluid hydride of oxygen in a large vessel, the exact size of
              which was unspecified.
              One member of the team precipitously descended, sustaining severe
              damage to the upper cranial portion of his anatomical structure;subsequently
              the second member of the team performed a self rotational translation
              oriented in the same direction taken by the first team member.
              scroll down for answer:.......(in simple English what does this
              translate to??).
              Jack and jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water Jack fell down
              and broke his crown and jill came tumbling after!!!

Comment

Hey, that left some smears.

What ever happened to normal light bulbs? My long standing energy saving one popped today so I went down to buy a normal 100w bulb. Everything on offer are these dinky little ones with the same fitting, they're a lot clearer and have what looks like a bigger filament. When did this happen?

Comment

Hi all, I'm posting from Japan here. I'm staying with a host family who've kindly let me use their internet connection to post this. I arrived here yesterday, it's currently 11:50 pm and I've had a long and tiring day.

There was a mix up with my luggage thanks to to woeefully inefficient and slow staff at Shanghai airport (where I had to stop over). Basically, they forgot to load my bags so I arrived in Japan yesterday with only the clothes on my back! Fortunately, it got sorted and I have my stuff back (I would've been ****ed without it, to be blunt).

I'm learning Japanese at a language centre with a bunch of other "gaijin" types (including a hot German chick who just loves my "London accent", as she puts it...). I was meant to go to a firework display but missed it because my luggage hadn't yet arrived (didn't fancy going there all sweaty and nasty in two-day old clothes and underwear...). It's very humid and sticky here in Fukuoka, but not nearly as unbearable as I'd been lead to believe. TBH, between initially having no luggage and getting lost in the city streets (it really felt like I was in Shenmue or something - who says games don't teach you anything?), my first day here has been hell, but I've got my stuff back now so it's all good. Tomorrow I think I'll just kick about with those German heads and see the sights - I'm also going to try and deal with that girl who liked my accent as she seems very... keen (don't even mention the ridiculous irony of coming here and getting it on with some western chick...! ).

People here are really friendly and helpful, and truly go the extra mile to help you; one woman saw I was lost and went out of her way to walk me to where I needed to go - unthinkable anywhere in the UK. You do get a lot of stares for being "foreign" though, but I'm told that happens to anyone who isn't Japanese. Still, the stares are those of genuine curiosity and are totally unlike walking into an unfamiliar place in the UK and getting judgemental glances (and again, when you speak to people here, they are VERY friendly). It's also great to not have people regard you with suspicion, whilst thinking you're going to mug them or something (happens to me a lot back home...).

I haven't really had the time to check out the gaming shops yet though. I'm toying with the idea of picking up a JP PS2 and a copy of Katamari Damashii, but I don't really have the room for two PS2s, so I'll have to see.

The women? Some are hot... some are not. Just like anywhere else really.

The people I'm staying with are also very, very nice. The four-strong family consists of a husband and wife, their son (25) and grandmother. The mother and son speak English, but the others don't, so it can be difficult to communicate at times, but it's all good practce. Looking forward to trying out more Japanese food as well.

Uh... that's it for now. I'll post more later on.

(Apologies for any typos... this keyboard is pretty weird.)
                  Last edited by Ady; 09-08-2005, 14:31.

Comment

Bone the Kraut chick! Invade her "Sudetenland"!

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
                      I'm learning Japanese at a language centre with a bunch of other "gaijin" types (including a hot German chick who just loves my "London accent", as she puts it...).
                      We want pics!!

Comment

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! I'll be in Shimonoseki this weekend if you want to eat some fugu.

Don't get a PS2, help old Bill out and buy an Xbox. Microsoft needs you!

Comment

I was listening to the 20/20 cricket on R5 the other day, during a break Girls Aloud came on to perform, a lot of people were booing them as presumeably noone who watches cricket likes GA, anyways the commentator was talking about how cold it was for them as they performed and happened to say "its a bit nippy", the other commentator then goes "what, you can tell from here??" much to the amusement of everybody :-)

Comment

Originally posted by rjwtaylor
                            Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself! I'll be in Shimonoseki this weekend if you want to eat some fugu.
                            Hmm... I might be up for his. Where is Shimonoseki and how far away is it from Fukuoka?

Don't get a PS2, help old Bill out and buy an Xbox. Microsoft needs you!
                            Well, I already have a PAL PS2, but as there's no chace of it ever getting chipped, I need an NTSC model to play games I`m missing out on.

I have no intention of buying an XBox ever. I also imagine its bulk would do my baggage weight allowance no favours either.

Comment

Me and my mate, who bet on anything and everything, need help to settle this one.

See Eileen Kinnear (Conservative, Harrow on the Hill) on the 11th row of pictures. Is she wearing glasses or not?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                                Me and my mate, who bet on anything and everything, need help to settle this one.

See Eileen Kinnear (Conservative, Harrow on the Hill) on the 11th row of pictures. Is she wearing glasses or not?

http://www2.harrow.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.asp
                                Very good mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X