X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god!!!

Comment

That has to be the ugliest load of ****ers ive ever seen. Dont think she was wearing glasses tho tbh

Comment

Originally posted by momobeast
        That has to be the ugliest load of ****ers ive ever seen. Dont think she was wearing glasses tho tbh

Glasses? What glasses?

Comment

WHAT

Comment

I've got a date with the Russian Waitress.

Mike for the ****ing win, tbh!!!!111

I'm so happy!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy
              Ever seen anything that has just made you sit and go WTF?

well this happened to me today and i thought i would share the link with you!

May not be suitable if you kids although there is nothing really THAT bad in it. Probably best not opened at work

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1120821103
              its a music video by aphex twin for those interesed.

edit - sorry just noticed this has already been mentioned.
              Last edited by butchcvc; 05-08-2005, 07:11.

Comment

Just wondering, watching the News last night, when did the country 'Niger' become known as (phonetically speaking) 'Knee-jerrrrr'?

Is it more PC bollocks, or is it now under some kind of French rule or something?

Comment

I thought it always has - plenty of african countries speak french.

Comment

I've noticed that too. French is an official language of Niger, but god knows why they're pronouncing it 'knee zhere' now. In the OED, the phonetic transcription is pronounced more like 'Ny zhere', so it's not even like it was dodgy in the first place.

That said, Ivory Coast is called Cote d'Ivoire on the news now. Maybe the French are insisting we use their pronunciations instead.

Comment

Ive always pronounced it "Nye-Jer" myself.

Comment

That's more like how it is in the dictionary- christ knows why they've felt it necessary to pronounce it differently on the news now.

Comment

Funny this is mentioned, i saw that word NIGER in a local barclays bank, i had to take a quick second glance to make sure some random hadn't stuck up a stupid racist word on the wall.

I guess that's why all the pronounciations of it are changing, because simps will blatantly call it something else.

Comment

Street Fighter Flash: Street Fighter Flash: Classic remake of the greatest fighting game, choose all your favorite characters and play either the computer or a friend.. A mofunzone 2 Players game.

StreetFighter Flash game

Comment

You know when you are watching TV, and it shows someone elses PC, whats the reason why their PC appears to have distorted wavy lines going up the screen?

Comment

The camera shutters are catching the screens refresh rate.

The camera shutter needs to be at a least a 1/15th of a secind to not capture it.
                                If you have a manual setting on your digi give it a try. Set the shutter to 125th or something and shoot your tv a few times.

Comment

Working...
                                X