Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screen refresh - the screen's refreshing faster than the camera is capable of capturing, hence it's catching it out of sync mid-refresh etc, which is why, in films and tv, often you have a Video 24fps Playback technician in the credits (he ensures that the screen refresh on monitors matches the framerate of the camera, hence no rolling bars).

EDIT ^ Damn you and your fat fast fingers!

Comment

Sorry. Here's my question for the day. How does an electric toothbrush charge,when,on mine at least,its just plastic sitting on a plastic charger.

Always bugged me this.

Comment

Magicelectroconduperism.

It's technical. I could explain it to you, but your brain would fall out like a brick. And that can hurt.

Comment

Best leave it at that then i guess. 8)

Comment

Why do cats purr?

Comment

Because they're happy?

Im not sure actually. Its vibration from a gland near the wind pipe. I did know that.

Comment

Why does your heart beat?

Comment

Cats that are injured or (gulp!) dying are known to purr also. I associate it with it being content, as mine typically does it when I rub its stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
                    Why does your heart beat?
                    An interesting "thing" is the explanation for why people find being patted on the back reassuring - according to various anthropologists, it's because it's subconsciously reminiscent of your mother's heartbeat vibrating you in the womb...

Comment

oops
                      Last edited by radio; 10-08-2005, 18:38.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric
                        An interesting "thing" is the explanation for why people find being patted on the back reassuring - according to various anthropologists, it's because it's subconsciously reminiscent of your mother's heartbeat vibrating you in the womb...
                        It's when I need burping.

Comment

Long, but rather obscure and nifty flash animation

Click on `Enter Flash Animation` in the top left corner and don't forget to click on the dots, boxes and text until the main drumming track stars

edit: in fact the whole of Tokyoplastics main site is pretty funky if you take the time to explore it
                          Last edited by Spatial; 14-08-2005, 22:19.

Comment

lonely hearts ad
                            Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

^ Class

m90.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, m90.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

makes me laugh every time.

Comment

A Pirate copy of Star Wars Episode 3 translated into chinese then back into English then sold in Beirut.

Seen on the back of a t-shirt in London;

'If you can read this then ive left my rucksack in a crowded place'

ouch.
                                how long before he got beaten up/arrested ?
                                Last edited by VR46; 16-08-2005, 09:10.

Comment

Working...
                                X