• Time
  • Show
Clear All

slightly poor taste, (work safe)
    Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Postino
      Pussy... (only joking)

It's a bit late now, but in this situation, my advice is to start drinking Rum (lots of) Rum. The Woods variety of Rum is pretty good (it's got a happy/smiling sailor on the front and that has to be a good thing), after necking a bit of this stuff, it'll all seem okay. Failing that, go for the single-malt whisky, I know I do.

NB. Drinking is neither big nor clever.
      Massive fan of a quality single-malt, but, for me a single-malt should be drank at home with friends.

Comment

"COME WITH ME FOR FAHN IN MY BUGGEH"

i honestly don't know, but that intro makes me laugh so hard...!

Comment

so yeah, the tax office has been reaming me for 'emergency' tax, quite what the emergency is i honestly don't know... so tomorrow i shall be making a few phonecalls in an effort to claim back the ?1065 they owe me from the past few months.

and i'm going to spend it on my smack habit. O_o!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
            just wondering if anyone has ever actually seen a TV license detector van in real life - following on from a conversation I had earlier with someone. For all the advertising, I dont think Ive ever actually seen one or know anyone whose been done for not having a license. o_O
            I saw one this week going round my Work's research park!

Anywho I have to travel from Guilford to Cambridge tommrow on a train for an interview. Bear in mind that I can get lost in a supermarket and have never traveled on a train for more than 1 hour.

I hope to post on here tommrow. If not then it's been great posting on here. I should be getting chased by wolves and hobo's tommrow

Comment

Look like me you will:

Comment

This morning I am of the opinion that Redbull should be made illegal. Drank a few cans with some Vodka (natch!) last night and every time I breath I'm getting that sickly sweet taste in the back of my throat, my legs start vibrating and I want to vomit. Plus I don't think I have blinked in the last hour or so.

Anybody know the antidote?

Comment

Bed.

Caffeine always has that effect on me (making me feel sick and numb), but I still drink it.

Comment

Can't do it blud, these chuckleheads expect me to do some work today Maybe more Redbull is the answer...

Comment

You'll probably end up collapsing.

Comment

I used to drink a litre bottle of Diet Coke a day, which now seems crazy as I tend to just drink cups of cold water instead.

Cant drink coffee at all unless its one of those Mokachocaflakecreamtopped wonders you get at train stations. Those things ****ing pwn

Comment

I used to drink Coke a lot, and all other kinds of **** that contained caffeine. Now it's mostly just water and straight uo coffee.

It tends to **** with your head though. Agree on mochas. Good coffee done right isn't bad at all when you find the right place.

Comment

Well I guess I can't blame it all on the Redbull, I did drink four pints of San Miguel as well, didn't eat and ended the night blazin for the first time in a good few weeks (VERY NAUGHTY).

That's the problem with going to see live bands, I think I'm a student again. The missus wasn't to happy about me murdering my guitar at 1am God knows what I'm gonna be like when I turn 30

Comment

American guy get's almost four years and hefty fine for selling pirated PC software, bet he won't do it again

Last edited by VR46; 14-10-2005, 09:48.

Comment

Bet he will, he can't afford to buy video games now ...

Comment

Working...
                                X