This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

discussions

Does this forum just get all its topics from the bbc website. If so thats pretty easy, think I'll do the same.

I'll just pic ksomething out random...
    ... here I go.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4274376.stm my link, scroll further down the hulk game looks amazing!

Comment

bigwil, merged with Banter thread, that's where all banter goes tbh

Comment

SkullMonkeys - Feel the Bonus Room love

Comment

Originally posted by bigwil
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4274376.stm my link, scroll further down the hulk game looks amazing!
            Hmm, but in their review, they say this
            The best puzzler since Tetris? Not quite - but nothing has come so close.
            Obviously this person has not played other Q outings. Meteos is far better. So good. GOTY so far. (until MKDS hopefully).

Comment

Originally posted by nips
              Obviously this person has not played other Q outings. Meteos is far better. So good. GOTY so far. (until MKDS hopefully).
              but tetris is still the best puzzler ever made... and i will stab anyone who disagrees

Comment

don't stick fireworks in your ass, you must view pics in order.
                Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                  don't stick fireworks in your ass
                  people need to be told this?? what a twat! amusing but he well deserved that for using such a huge rocket and holding it too low down in his cheeks. fool.

Comment

That fireworks thing is shocking. What a fool

Comment

That's the first thing I get when I type my name into google image search. I'm quite fit!

Comment

better than me - I get some professor at Dartmouth college, although second is a rather cool looking singer from Chattanooga, Tennessee.

Comment

I pwn Google Images

Check dis one time.

Cos I'm bored and it's 4AM I started randomly doin' sheyit. And now, forevermore (until the next bot crawl) I pwn Google Images with a GOOGLEWHACK! (which, admittedly, is pretty easy in Images).

Ha! Vernon Wells is now synonymous with the state of having no functioning kidneys.

http://images.google.com/images?svnu...Aen&q=anephric

I appreciate I'm talking ****e. I'm bored and I can't get to sleep. Go, as they say, figure :/

Comment

I don't normally bother reading my girlf's LiveJournal but I had a sniff around it today like a dirty dog and found this:

"Anyway, i guess i should go downstairs and stop ignoring bill. he totally had a go at me for spilling orange squash on his precious dream cast games. "this was worth ?40 and you've made it worthless" i hear him cry. bastard. its not like i did it on purpose, although now, i kinda wish i had. mo fo.."

ROFL! For the record she spilled her drink on my MINT PAL Shenmue II so I think I was perfectly entitled to moan for a bit - the cover's warped and stained now.

Beyatch. She dropped my PSP on the floor the other day too. AND gave my Steel Battalion deck a fair whack.

Women. Can't live with 'em. Can't kill 'em.
                            Last edited by anephric; 23-10-2005, 03:10.

Comment

I used to live in the west country. My mate went there for a long weekend last weekend. Was well chuffed - he's brought me back a big carton of proper scrumpy. 3 litres of it. Lovely

Comment

As if the Backstreet Boys weren't wrong enough to start with

I blame the Numa Numa guy myself

Comment

Working...
                                X