This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
    I know this has been asked many times before,a few by me,whats the model number of that tv,how much is it,and what are the inputs?

Tanks a milyon.
    Not the cheapest place to get it anymore but you'll find some good specs in there. Has pretty much all the inputs you need from composite, RGB, VGA to HMDI. No DVI though, not that'll you'll need it as the VGA input is so jaw dropping good. http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/conten...M-LE26R41B.htm

Wall mountable but you'll have to buy a bracket sold seperately.

Comment

damn punk kids on their wheelybikes!

news story: kids ride their bikes off a subway entrance roof into a crowd of people! shock horror as newspaper overreacts!!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/pdf/011205front2.pdf
      also the story: http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5046299.html

my favourite quote aside from the headline has to be: "...we'd hope these kids would take advantage of our cycle routes in parks across the city..." obviously completely oblivious to the fact these kids have just launched themselves off a 7/8ft roof onto a flat landing for fun! i'm thinking they'd find cycle paths a liiiiiiiittle bit too tame!

also in the first link i'd like to draw your attention to the story in the lower left hand side... kids jumping off stuff and hurting nobody is obviously more newsworthy than a guy who mowed down a kid whilst 3 times over the drink limit. ffs.
      Last edited by Crisp_Rapper; 02-12-2005, 18:22.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
            damn punk kids on their wheelybikes!

news story: kids ride their bikes off a subway entrance roof into a crowd of people! shock horror as newspaper overreacts!!

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/pdf/011205front2.pdf
            also the story: http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5046299.html

my favourite quote aside from the headline has to be: "...we'd hope these kids would take advantage of our cycle routes in parks across the city..." obviously completely oblivious to the fact these kids have just launched themselves off a 7/8ft roof onto a flat landing for fun! i'm thinking they'd find cycle paths a liiiiiiiittle bit too tame!

also in the first link i'd like to draw your attention to the story in the lower left hand side... kids jumping off stuff and hurting nobody is obviously more newsworthy than a guy who mowed down a kid whilst 3 times over the drink limit. ffs.
            When I first read that, I had a mental image of some kids riding their bikes upside down on the roof of a tunnel! Then I clicked the link and realised...

Comment

The Best Collection
              Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

Drunk Santa game (use the arrow keys)

another flash game

Comment

Why is it whenever you upgrade a computer you always to forget to backup one thing. This time: my email. **** IT.

Comment

Ahhh there's no sweeter relief that discovering that by a total fluke you haven't lost the last years worth of email.

Comment

Just popped into Starbucks to get a sandwich and was treated to some free samples of their Christmas range of coffees tried the toffee nut, gingerbread, caramel and now I'm feeling totally wired and bouncing off the walls bloody starbucks and their free coffee nahnahnahnah yayayayyay gngngngngn......

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
                        Just popped into Starbucks to get a sandwich and was treated to some free samples of their Christmas range of coffees tried the toffee nut, gingerbread, caramel and now I'm feeling totally wired and bouncing off the walls bloody starbucks and their free coffee nahnahnahnah yayayayyay gngngngngn......
                        Quick! Do some time trials! Your reflexes will be off the scale! Like DARYL playing that game!

Comment

Originally posted by Briareos
                          Quick! Do some time trials! Your reflexes will be off the scale! Like DARYL playing that game!
                          I thought that too but spent 5 minutes miss timing the boost and restarting like a maniac!!!

Comment

todays top tip; never fart in a wet suit ...
                            Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

968.51 so far

Comment

969.9 and I give up.

I've hit the spire and the satellite dish but don't see how to get any further

Comment

Working...
                                X