Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Result, just got back from work and Katy has managed to get a couple of tickets to see Oasis in Sheffield next Feb.

Comment

Now that's impressive
      Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

Was nearly going to create a topic on this but then I thought I would just invade the banter thread. (lucky everyone here! )

What the hell is up with the post at the moment? It's quite possibly the most random service in the world. I have been waiting for a parcel sent from this forum nearly 10 DAYS ago now to arrive (sent first class) and it is STILL not with me, whilst something post-dated the 15th and 16th arrived here this morning. Inconsistency or what! If those posties are thieving I swear I will be obligated to Hulk Hogan Leg-Drop-them.

Also, if someone sends a recorded parcel 1st class on the 12th, why the hell isn't it here by the 19th!!!!!!

Unacceptable.

Comment

maybe it's the british postal system that needs to be renewed.

Comment

Can anyone tell me which site the following game originally comes from?

It's a kind of ambient gaming website whose name I can't remeber...

Comment

Stupid charity collectors. The ones round here have taken to simply shouting "DISABLED CHILDREN!" or "CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS!"

Yeah.. what about them?

Comment

How rubbish are hangovers And how come you never get used to them? I need my bed in a big way today.

Comment

Fuggin too right.

I feel poo.

On the plus side, the boss is leaving today - so a boozy lunch beckons.

Comment

I couldn't set foot in a pub today - just the thought is making me want to hurl. I must've had a bad pint...

This Xmas drinking is starting to get on top of me

Comment

I say we start a hangover thread to report how much ou've had and how **** you feel.

Could serve as a public information service.

Comment

Well its 12.00 and I still feel like I dropped out of a dog - how you handling it djjimbob? Gonna nip down Franks cafe for some stodge in an hour and hope that does the trick!

Comment

a strong coffee has brightened my day considerably.

Comment

Noticed my post count is nearing the 10000 mark. Also noticed that a poster called SeanR on RMMLUK has posted over 30000 times on that board, which afaik has been online for less time than we have here. That takes some doing.

Comment

Happiness. Finished for work now until January 3rd. Thank **** for that. Its been a long year.

Comment

SeanR use to post on the old Edge forums. He was the spam king, about 50% of his posts were either smiley faces, one word posts or posts about his post count.I too have finished till Jan the 3rd, you know I will be getting pissed tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X