This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyG
    Hehehe, aye, read about that yesterday... ****en nuts!!

The furthest I have went was breaking one of my mums kitchen mops in half so me and my bro could have a lightsaber each Man, they hurt when they connected!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mardigan8
      Hehehe, aye, read about that yesterday... ****en nuts!!

The furthest I have went was breaking one of my mums kitchen mops in half so me and my bro could have a lightsaber each Man, they hurt when they connected!!
      those were the biz, i mean they did hurt, unlike these fireballs sabres the idiots make nowadays! 8) anyway where in the films do you see them light up thier sabres with a match and petrol

and a video tape was found nearby! what houshold doesn't have star wars in thier video/dvd collection.

Comment

****ing idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Resonance
          ****ing idiots!
          Darwin in action, natural selection doing it's thing!

Comment

Heres a good ringtone for once - NSFW - http://www.headstaggers.com/?shoe=flash&moo=show&id=22

Comment

Originally posted by Ady
              I've been ill in bed with the flu for the last 6 days. This is my first day back in the land of the living. Six days of a nasty fever, aching limbs, headaches made worse by sunlight (or any kind of light for that matter), a heavy cold and a cough that felt as though my throat was on fire. Lovely.
              Sorry to hear that Ady hope yr better now. On the subject of illness i have fluid in my ear and can barley hear a thing. Apparently Doc says will dissappear in 5 days.
              Last edited by JU!; 26-05-2005, 18:58.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                Heres a good ringtone for once - NSFW - http://www.headstaggers.com/?shoe=flash&moo=show&id=22

funnyiest thing ive seen in a while

nice one Marcus!

Comment

Like the frog, after two or three times hearing it you begin to want to pull your own teeth out though, be warned.

Comment

Got an anonymous letter saying having a dog in the back yard is cruelty and I will be receiving a call from RSPCA. The only reason the dog is left in the back yard is because if it was in the house, not only would it make a mess, but I've got eczema and asthma so that's not an option. It's taken for walks everyday and we do let it in the house when someone's in the kitchen. That's not cruelty is it??? If I find out who it is...

Any advice to stop the incessant barking would be appreciated.

Comment

BTW, does anyone know why my cat neko is so damn sleepy today?

Comment

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_stor...ker_p2021.html - might do the trick. They are expensive but actually work.

As they're expensive some local Councils lend them to people if they want to stop their dogs causing a nuisance.

Having the dog in the back yard isn't usually classed as cruel unless its not given sufficient shelter / warmth and food etc. It usually depends on the inspectors opinion at the time of the visit though

Comment

What type of dog is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                            http://www.petplanet.co.uk/shop_stor...ker_p2021.html - might do the trick. They are expensive but actually work.

As they're expensive some local Councils lend them to people if they want to stop their dogs causing a nuisance.

Having the dog in the back yard isn't usually classed as cruel unless its not given sufficient shelter / warmth and food etc. It usually depends on the inspectors opinion at the time of the visit though
                            Cheers for that I'll look into getting it.

It's got a 100ft garden to roam around in as well as a big park which it's taken to for walks daily.

It's got it's own dog house - bigger than usual dog houses.

marcus - it's an American Staff.

Comment

God was just about done creating a man but He had two things left over in his bag and He couldn't quiet decide how to split them
                              between Adam and Eve. He thought He might just as well ask them.

He told them one of the things He had was a thing that would allow the owner to pee while standing up. "It's a very handy thing",
                              God told them, "and I was wondering if either of you had a preference for it".

Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh, please give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It seems like the sort of
                              thing a man should have. Please! Pleeeeease! Give it to me!"

On and on he went like an excited little boy. Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it.
                              So God gave Adam the thing that allowed him to pee standing up. Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over the place -
                              first on the side of the rock, then he wrote his name in the sand and then he tried to see if he could hit a stump ten feet away -
                              laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve, "Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last thing I have left."
                              "What's it called?" asked Eve.
                              "Brains", said God.

Comment

What a sunny day!

Man its hot as hell down by the river Thames today! Been out for a few lunchtime beers and a bit of tourist watching - very sleepy now (not gonna be getting much work done).

You lot enjoying this weather?

Comment

Working...
                                X