Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just started lagging it down in Sheffield.

Comment

yeah even sunny Ilford is well, sunny. Boiling at lunchtime, nice to see the girlies wearing bit less clothing than normal, am so glad I work in a air conditioned office.

Make the most of it today, down to max of about 15 over the weekend sadly.

Comment

PFfftt, been raining all day in Glasgow here!

Comment

Every time I've been to Sheffield its been raining >_<

Comment

26 degrees! top stuff. had a little venture to the beer garden for lunch with office blods, back to air conditioned office..... it's too nice to be outside!! wireless laptops in the garden please!!

Comment

Lovely here, too.

Right now, this office feels more like a prison.

Comment

Ady, just noticed that your avatar is like looking in a mirror for me right now....

pretty hot here.

Comment

[ignore]
                  Last edited by mattSix; 18-03-2006, 21:52.

Comment

Its typical isn't it. You lot are all stuck in work while being cooked alive by the Sun and I am on holiday and it's raining. It's not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by lll_r0ssco_lll
                      PFfftt, been raining all day in Glasgow here!
                      I would rather have rain and cool or even cold weather than the ludicrous heat I'm experiencing right now tbh. I need air conditioning so badly
                      It doesn't help that one side of my room is practically glass in its entirity, as well as being south facing

Comment

Its roasting in my office, but I have the window wide open and I'm practically hanging out of it, partly to check out the art chicks heading to the Tate Modern

Comment

Aye I have - I've had a week off work.

I've spent some time motorcycling, some time gaming, some time watching DVDs and some time just sitting in the sun in the back garden with a beer. That's something I've not done in ages, simply because the garden was an overgrown mess until recently. It's an ongoing project, but the transformation is quite impressive.

So yes, I am enjoying the sun.

Comment

Well the guys with the petrolsabres clearly didn't have much sense or cash. Whether this guy has sense I'm not sure - but he's defo spent a few quid on his collection.

KL's high-quality OOHYEAH collection of Star Wars collectibles, LIGHTSABERS, toys, memorabilia, statues, lifesize costumes, helmets, etc. Has separate Lightsaber collection section.

Comment

*sigh*
                              Last edited by The Cobra; 29-05-2005, 14:21.

Comment

is this like one of those posts in which you will then want your account deleting, and all posts editing over?

Comment

Working...
                                X