• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh John, you don't change do you.

Comment

Originally posted by The Cobra
      Oh John, you don't change do you.
      I think its maybe the fact that its a gaming forum, no one really wants to know or cares and one more time its a gaming forum.

Its not that John is doing anything wrong....

Comment

I am just curious as to why someone who wanted their account deleted, threads deleted, all posts removed would then start down the same path with their new account

is it a case of 'look at me' syndrome ... or something more sinister?

Comment

Banter is all about mindless pointless drivel. This is a gaming forum, granted. But this is off topic, and this post was made in banter.

Just forget it.

Comment

Lugged 60 sacks of 20mm stones today - but it was probably worth it no more cutting the grass. It's not quite finished yet, needs some plants and a "feature":
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MartyG; 30-05-2005, 20:01.

Comment

looks much better now marty, nice and simple to keep tidy aswell

Comment

That was the whole point - I hate cutting grass, as must be obvious. I hate gardening full stop tbh.

Comment

In case anyone is bothered I still have a hangover and will be playing a round of golf in 45mins.

Comment

MartyG, that looks well good man. Looks so much nicer.

What's up with the weather thse days? It was uber hot last weekend, then it rained for the next few days, and it's semi nice today.

How's the weather accross he country today?

Comment

I proposed to my girlfriend on Saturday at 4:30 am and she said yes. I was dressed as Paul Phoenix (of Tekken fame) at the time, wearing a red gi, black belt and 5 days worth of stubble. She was dressed as Anna Williams (we were having a Tekken themed fancy dress party). And no, we're not bonkers.

Comment

Congrats Soi man, what a way to do it aswell.

Got any pics?

Oh, and when are we finally going to play some games on Halo 2 again.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't plan to ask like that -just happened. I do have pics, and may post them.

As for Halo 2, you around tonight? The fianc?e is out this evening.

Comment

Indeed I am. Noticed you were on the other night, but didn't invite you as you were in there with 3 other chaps.

See you later man.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
                              And no, we're not bonkers.
                              That's debateable

Only kidding, congratulations to you both

Comment

Congratulations. Postpixpls. Don't worry, I'm on a fapping diet. No more faps for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X