GBC games on DS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GBC games on DS?

Whats the name of the emulator that lets you play GBC on a DS? Forgot the name of it but someone here has mentioned it before.

I want to try Links Awakening DX on the DS screen (dont worry, I own the original cart!!)

You'll find a few at www.dcemu.co.uk

jenesisDS is prolly my fave emu for the DS but SnemulDS and that Neo one are frickin awesome too.

Comment

DS Boy
      DS_GBC
      Lameboy

Comment

Thanks! Which is considered to be the best. Last I looked, SNES games hardly worked! They fixed that now!?

Comment

When I had a flash cart I used an emulator called Goomba, which played all Game Boy and Color games I tried.

Comment

I cant say which is considered to be the best, have a look on GBATemp n see what the diehards reckon.
            The only time ive emulated GB is on the GP32 and GP2X.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post

jenesisDS is prolly my fave emu for the DS but SnemulDS and that Neo one are frickin awesome too.
              SNEmulDS is pretty awful. JenesisDS is arguably better, but that really isn't saying much. Have they even had any recent updates?

NeoDS is the best emulator on the DS by COUNTRY MILES. The ultimate example thus far of what can be done with DS Homebrew when the effort is actually made.

Comment

Best DS emu: ZXDS.
                Screen size of the DS and paper size of the Speccy match exactly, meaning that the graphics look gooooooooorgeous. Yes, Speccy graphics!
                I don't like other emulators, don't appreciate the mess made by higher resolutions.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo View Post
                  Best DS emu: ZXDS.
                  Screen size of the DS and paper size of the Speccy match exactly, meaning that the graphics look gooooooooorgeous. Yes, Speccy graphics!
                  I don't like other emulators, don't appreciate the mess made by higher resolutions.
                  Agreed totally, it's the best emulator i have tried so far on the ds. I couldn't get the older version ox zxds to work on my cart, but i tried the newest version & wow it looks & plays so well.

Now i can enjoy dizzy wherever i go

Comment

Working...
                  X