SEGA Mega Drive Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEGA Mega Drive Lists

DOes anyone have a list (ive checked DP and guardiana and unless my search skills suck I cant find what I want) of the following:

- all SEGA Classics Brown Box releases
    - all SEGA EA Classics (sky blue style covers)
    - all SEGA double packs from Australia

Gary

Sega Classics:
    Batman Returns
    Captain America
    Cool Spot
    Eternal Champions
    Ex-Mutants
    Flintstones
    Global Gladiators
    Grandslam
    Home Alone
    King of the Monsters
    The Ottifants
    Robocop vs. Teminator
    Shinobi III
    Sportstalk Football '93
    Talespin
    World Championship Soccer 2
    World of Illusion

EA Classics:
    Desert Strike
    General Chaos
    James Pond II
    Lotus Turbo Challenge
    Lotus II
    Road Rash II
    Rolo to the Rescue

Guardiana should cover the Double-Packs pretty well. And if you're looking at cover variants, don't forget the Aussie Gold Collection, Platinum Collection & Sega Sports series too...

Incidentally, I'll be listing all my cover variants (along with the Aussie exclusives, Genesis games & other bits & bobs) on eBay later this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama View Post
      Sega Classics:
      Batman Returns
      Captain America
      Cool Spot
      Eternal Champions
      Ex-Mutants
      Flintstones
      Global Gladiators
      Grandslam
      Home Alone
      King of the Monsters
      The Ottifants
      Robocop vs. Teminator
      Shinobi III
      Sportstalk Football '93
      Talespin
      World Championship Soccer 2
      World of Illusion
      Those where the classics line up!!! Most of those game suck balls! I did wonder if the classics series ws just a way of getting rid of stock, Sega still had stuck in their warehouses.

As you guys are the MD experts am I right in saying that a fully complete copy of Phantasy Star 2, should come with a bonus guide and map along wth the manual?

As I never seen a completed one and the guide book is always missing, Sword of Vermillion seems to have the same problem. That just come with a guide book correct?

Comment

Yeah majority was really poor gaming, but it was cheap to reproduce them titles rather than decent titles.

Comment

Yeah, seemed more like a stock-clearing exercise than anything else, particularly with WCS2 - I can only guess that they had some kind of serious distribution problem with the original, and released the Classics version to get rid of all the carts & manuals...

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
            As you guys are the MD experts am I right in saying that a fully complete copy of Phantasy Star 2, should come with a bonus guide and map along wth the manual?

As I never seen a completed one and the guide book is always missing, Sword of Vermillion seems to have the same problem. That just come with a guide book correct?
            Yeah, the both originally came with hintbooks shrinkwrapped to the case. I'd imagine that they're usually missing because the hintbooks didn't fit in the case so usually got separated from the game.

Comment

yep, you've knocked another nail on the head with that game.

Classics titles carts did i think have the 'Classic' theme as well as the manuals... but with WSC 2 ... some of the manuals and carts are simular to the blue inlay design etc.

Comment

No, as far as I know, all Classics games have the standard carts & manuals.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama View Post
                  Yeah, seemed more like a stock-clearing exercise than anything else, particularly with WCS2 - I can only guess that they had some kind of serious distribution problem with the original, and released the Classics version to get rid of all the carts & manuals...
                  I wondered if they, recalled the game before shipping and just burned all the blue sleeves or only printed a handfull of blue sleeves before moving onto the classic sleeves.

Comment

One of lifes greatest mysteries I suppose.

Gary

Comment

I don't suppose anyone has seen Robocop Vs Terminator for sale anywhere have they? I've been looking for it for ages and as of yet no luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X