Tr2n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tr2n

So tron 2 is being made - http://gizmodo.com/5029479/tron-2-tr...?autoplay=true

promotional video that's not taken from the film (allegedly). Pixar are rumoured to be involved and Jeff Bridges returns!

excitement!
    Last edited by FreelancePolice; 26-07-2008, 22:49.

Cool... never even knew about this but loved the original, ah memories.

Comment

Keep him alive so he dies on the game-grid!
      Last edited by Largo; 27-07-2008, 08:20.

Comment

All sorts of awesome. I still love the first one and even loved Tron 2.0.

If Pixar are involved then dare I say it'll automatically be great

Comment

I would so love to see a Tron 2. Done well, this could be excellent. There's loads of potential in it, though it's not easy to see it well in that vid. I could do without the name Tr2n though, or Tron Too, or Too Tron Too Furious and so on.

Comment

Well then they can make the prequel Tr0n... but that means the original would be Tr1n... which is just even more stupid.

Comment

Ha ha, yes, worst use of a number in a name ever. 2 in no way sounds like 'o'. It doesn't even make sense.

Comment

I've got to admit, the title doesn't look too bad in the actual tron font

Comment

Ok I was saying to someone a few days back about how mch I love Tron and that any sequels would be totally disasterous but im a whinny and have completely changed my mind after seeing that. Oh christ.

Comment

I like that they've kept the same noise for the light cycles when they form

but come on guys this isnt real, light cycles that jump and create curves

NEVER!!!!! its all about the right angles

Also if Jeff Bridges is in it i hope Bruce Boxleitner returns since he is Tr0n

its also slated for a 2011 release, so still miles off

Comment

That was much better than I was expecting and seeing teh Bridges made me feel like a kid again...

Comment

Should have called it 2ron. But don't bring back Bruce Boxthinghy. He's too old and best we remember him for the decent episodes of B5.

Comment

Please let it be Pixar's first live action film. Please!

Comment

All this Tron-talk makes me feel old. Old enough to remember when the MCP was just a chess program!

Is this for real, anyway?

Comment

You''ll regret this!
                              Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Working...
                              X