a competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a competition

What I got here is a Japanese copy of Super Mario Advance (Super Mario USA/Mario 2). Box is 7/10 and some cockbag has scratched 'koya' onto the back of the cart, but the instructions are good and maybe it could be used for replacements, like that time I bought Fire Pro Wrestling Advance so I could use the inner tray for my Yoshi's Universal Gravitation but then realised the motion sensing cart was too big for it. Or whatever.

To win this fabulous prize, draw me a picture, using Microsoft paint or whatever, of a gorilla boxing with a robot. Most outrageous picture wins.

Sorrel

What a brilliant post. Drunk, sir?

Comment

This sounds very endearing. I will edit this post in about 2 minutes with an entry.

8 Bit action, as Mega Man takes on Donkey Kong, doing his best impression of Super Macho Man, in the world of Punch Out.
      Last edited by honeymustard; 18-08-2008, 22:41.

Comment

I assure you I am straight edge and quite sobre, and deadly serious. Get drawin'

Comment

Might give this a go tomorrow. I'm guessing R.O.B. vs. the three-headed monkey from MI. (OK, so it's not a gorilla).

When you say outrageous...?

Comment

It can be anything, so long as it's entertaining (and involves a gorilla boxing a robot, of course).

Also, lmfao at honeymustard's. Absolutely corking.
            Last edited by noobish hat; 18-08-2008, 22:50.

Comment

After spending a bit too much time on the B3ta forums, im in a very immature mood...

I never turn down a chance to use the graphics tablet!

Comment

5 minutes of genius.

Yeah its more Ultraman enemy than gorilla...

Comment

oh god what have I done...

Comment

Man, my mouse has scabs inside, and my mouse mat has scabs all over it, and this is as far as I got before smashing a hole in the wall...

It is supposed to be...a shaved ape.

Comment

ahahhaha great ape face!

Comment

a surrealist take, I got bored and just went mental with the spray can. I like the perspective however, it shows the gorrillas endless struggle against the machine that is.

Comment

^Wowz, I like!

Comment

ahahahahahaha he said Monkey Vs Robot not Monkey VS Robot covered in sperm.

Comment

its fur damnit, its got that dynamic almost oil-painting look - the glisten of sweat under the heavy stadium lights

Comment

Working...
                              X