Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega Drive Advanced Gaming magazine

Hey guys,

Does anyone remember "Mega Drive Advanced Gaming", a UK Mega Drive magazine that was published between 1992-1995 by the now-defunct Maverick Magazines? Over the past nine years (yes, that long!) I've been trying to acquire all of its issues (issue #30 [February 1995] is, I believe, the final issue), but I'm still needing issues 25, 26 and 28.

If anyone has any information on this magazine (or, better yet, any issues they would be prepared to sell/trade) then I'd love to hear from you! Over the years I've amassed a collection of almost 300 unique Sega-related magazines (and many general gaming magazines), and I'd be more than happy to trade some of them in order to obtain the issues I'm missing.

Many thanks,

-Matt

I've got a few in awful condition, but I'm pretty sure they're all early ones :/

Comment

Hey anagrama,

Thanks for responding!

That's a pity... if you do happen to have any of the issues I'm missing, though, then I'd still be interested in them (regardless of the condition). These issues are so elusive that I certainly can't afford to be picky -- I'll take what I can get.

-Matt

Comment

You might want to check out the Mean Machines Sega Magazine fan site thats about! Im sure they will cover this area for you quite well!
        Im pretty sure one of the members here runs it too

Comment

Working...
        X