Guess the game (puzzler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the game (puzzler)

I wondered if anyone could help me. I am trying to think of a puzzler which has these game mechanics:

You have a grid like a chess board with different pieces on it. Say 3 different types of items in pairs. The pairs have to be pushed together to form a combined item. When all 3 of the different pairs are pushed together then the combined items can be pushed together in order to clear the puzzle.

The only trick is items have to be pushed in a certain order so you can keep them where you want them to be on the grid (i.e. by pushing them up against a item which does not match to get it in line with the item you do want to match it to on the next move)

Does this ring any bells?

Denki Blocks has the same mechanics. Maybe not the same game.

Comment

I think that's pretty close to what I had in mind, but I think the game I am thinking of is a bit more primitive. Maybe on the original Game Boy. Any ideas anyone?

Comment

it's not Zoop is it?

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
          it's not Zoop is it?

Yakumo
          Similar concept, but no its not Zoop.

In this you control a character who can move around the grid, you push the blocks pengo style.

Comment

Boxxle maybe?

Totally random guess

Comment

Not boxxle, there was no maze. Just an open grid with items you need to slide together in a certain order. You could very easily make a wrong move and make it impossible to continue.

Comment

Working...
              X