Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arcade Monitors [Enclosed]

Hi,

Does anyone know where I might get my hands on a decent RGB/Arcade monitor enclosed in a case? I'm sick of my crappy Trinitron TV and would like a proper display unit for my videogames. I'm not interested in getting any other kind of Television. I'm specifically after a cased RGB monitor. I can't seem to find any sources in the UK. More Specifically the Leeds, W Yorkshire area if you can help.

Many thanks to anyone with advice

Comment

Sharky,

What experience of their kit do you have?

Gunrock

Comment

I've tried contacting them twice in the past month and have had no response as yet

Is there a dealer anywhere that I can get a new or reconditioned one from?

Comment

Sharky,

What experience of their kit do you have?

Gunrock
          A pretty large % of cabs in the UK use Hantarex screens, they are really nice and vibrant displays.

The enclosed ones aren't exactly cheap though.

Comment

Originally posted by Greng
            I've tried contacting them twice in the past month and have had no response as yet

Is there a dealer anywhere that I can get a new or reconditioned one from?
            I emailed Hantarex a while ago, and it was an age before I got a response. They quoted me ?500 for a 29" model, delivered. Ouch!

You'd be best off looking for a cheap second hand 29" Sony Trinitron if you ask me. Second hand monitors have usually got screen burn or take an age to warm up, in my experience anyway.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I already have a 22 ish" Trinitron. The problem with Trinitrons being, they do not take well to playing in portrait mode

I'll keep an eye out, but I'll probably have to settle for me standard telly for the time being

Comment

Working...
              X