Last.fm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last.fm

Been messing about with Last.fm today, forgot I signed up to that a few years ago but never really looked at it. It says I've played 26,000 tracks in the last 3 years!

There's a part you can download for your desktop too where you can type in an artist name and just listen to them and similar artists. Also downloaded an app for my phone to do it now too. It's class. Have you always been able to do this? As I've never known about it really.

Bit of the old Sufjan Stevens on the now. Anyone else use Last.fm then?

My username is Rossco007 so add me if ye like.

Where did you get the phone app and what kind of phone do you have? I love Last.fm and always thought it would be great to scrobble from my phone but didn't think it was possible.

Comment

SHAZAM! S60 platforms only. I have an N95.

Comment

Booooooo. I left S60 years ago; got a SE now.

Comment

I use it on XBMC to track my listening and also use the app for jailbroken iphone/ipod touch.

Comment

Sorry for dragging this up, but I want connections
            Katsujinken2002 is me, surely there must be more of us on there?

Comment

I'm there - PtheG. Zapped you a FR.

Comment

Can someone briefly explain this to me? I had asked about it in the Everyday Shooter first play, as I noticed the soundtrack is available on last.fm.. however no matter what I tried I couldn't find a way to actually hear it. I only seemed to be able to add it into a list of favourites.

Comment

Seems to work fine for me. Presuming I'm trying to listen to the same thing as you that is. You got a link to what it is you're trying to play?

Comment

It's this -

Everyday Shooter の Porco In The Sky (Instrumental) や Robot (Instrumental) の他にも多くの音楽が聴けます。 Everyday Shooter のトラック、アルバム、画像を検索できます。

I have added it to 'My Library' but having done that I still can't see how I'm supposed to be able to listen to it. I really don't know anything about Last.fm. Do I need to download a player? Do I need to have a paid subscription?

Cheers

Comment

The Last.fm app for iPhone/iPod Touch is excellent.

I'm all for some NTSC-UK/Last.fm hi-jinks. Look for me as Nu-Eclipse.

Comment

I'd also love to know the basics. So many people mention it but I couldn't figure it all out in the short time I looked. Did listen to a fantastic electro mix on my trial though.

Can you tell me more about the iPod App? Is there a way of downloading mixed to listen to on the go like a podcast or is it just while you're connected and streaming?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Can you tell me more about the iPod App? Is there a way of downloading mixed to listen to on the go like a podcast or is it just while you're connected and streaming?
                          It's just while you're connected and streaming over Wi-Fi (or 3G/GPRS for iPhone users). But it allows to surf Last.fm to check out other users stations and streams, gives you extra info about artists, links to their music in the iTunes Store and tour/concert dates.

It's just an excellently integrated program.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                            It's this -

Everyday Shooter の Porco In The Sky (Instrumental) や Robot (Instrumental) の他にも多くの音楽が聴けます。 Everyday Shooter のトラック、アルバム、画像を検索できます。

I have added it to 'My Library' but having done that I still can't see how I'm supposed to be able to listen to it. I really don't know anything about Last.fm. Do I need to download a player? Do I need to have a paid subscription?

Cheers
                            I can't listen to it either. I was posting bollocks earlier (inadvertently I hasten to add). Not every track listed is available to listen to.

Comment

Yeh the iPhone app for Last.fm is fantastic! Much better than the original post I made about the N95 one I had back then!

Wondered why I got a friend invite today on this too, I have like only 2 friends on it then got an invite out the blue!

Comment

Working...
                              X