Heroes of the Lance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes of the Lance

Anyone else play it? I played it on the Spectrum (it were crap), but more importantly it came with a book - can anyone remember it? I may be using the old rose tinted specs, but I seem to remember the book was very good.

I had it on Amstrad the box was really nice, not a terrible game either. I can't remember if it came with a book, I had others i the genre or series at the time.

Comment

The book must have been "Dragons of Autumn Twilight" on which the game was based. Was a great novel. Although TSR did over produce novels on the companions involved and their collective history.
      Last edited by Welrain; 18-01-2009, 21:29.

Comment

I have still have the book, it was great.

I cant even remember the game though to be honest.....
        Last edited by rmoxon; 19-01-2009, 00:58.

Comment

Played it on C64 and Amiga. It was a shame they didn't use the same format as many of the SSI D&D RPG's as the interface was very unweildy. A good game none the less.

Great series of books too. The relationship between Tas and Flint was brilliant as was Fizban.

Comment

Ahh.. thanks chaps. I might look around for the book again - any others that I should read?

As for the game.. meh!

Comment

The sequels, Dragons of Winter Night and Dragons of Spring Dawning, would be a good recommendation if you're looking for more.

Comment

I had it for the Amiga. Don't remember anything about it. I guess I didn't like it ... I've never been a rpg fan - but I did like Bloodwych, Dungeon Master, and Captive.

Comment

Working...
                X