Gameboy Trading/Lending Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gameboy Trading/Lending Club

Thought it would be fun to celebrate the gameboy's twentieth anniversary by having a little trade club, if anyone's up for it. The idea is that we send each other loose cartridges that we have knocking about, sending them on to the next person etc. nothing too rare or expensive. It'll only cost like a quid to send one on and you get a game you haven't played yet in return. I think the rule should be that you have to be prepared to trade back, and if you send a game out, you have to be prepared to wait for a while before you get it back. I've got a few loose cartridges to trade to get things started. It'll be fun because loose carts aren't worth much, so it's all casual, no worries
    Last edited by noobish hat; 30-01-2009, 15:05.

Nice idea,

I havn't a gameboy but I've two carts here I'd gladly donate to the cause -

WarioLand

Motorcross Maniacs

If anyone wants to try them first your more than welcome ,I don't require any trades back if that helps

ps how yer planning to track them on here or via pm ?

Minty Ninty
    Last edited by nintastic; 29-01-2009, 18:02.

Comment

Sounds like a plan.

I should have a few loose carts knocking around, I think (Alleyway, Duck Tales II & Batman: Return of the Joker, iirc). Just haven't the foggiest as to where they might be.

Comment

probably track them on here really, since it's for everyone, so they know who's got which games and they can ask to play them next etc. So as much as possible just put addresses in PMs
        I wouldn't mind batman II, nu-eclipse

I've got;

Metroid II
        Pokemon Yellow (with a hundred odd pokemon, including mew!)
        Golf
        tazmanian devil island chase
        alleyway
        hatris

Comment

Ace - happy to donate...

Shadow Warriors
          Super Mario Land
          Tetris
          Dr Mario

Comment

Golf
            Ishido - The Way of the Stones
            Castlevania II: Belmont's revenge
            Star Trek Generations
            WWF Superstars 2
            T2
            NBA Jam
            Double Dragon

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              Sounds like a plan.

I should have a few loose carts knocking around, I think (Alleyway, Duck Tales II & Batman: Return of the Joker, iirc). Just haven't the foggiest as to where they might be.

I'll lend any of mine for Batman

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                I wouldn't mind batman II, nu-eclipse
                Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                I'll lend any of mine for Batman
                Ha! Steady on, chaps! I can't actually guarantee anything yet, simply because I have no idea (at present) as to where I put my GB games. I've got to look for and find them first before anything can happen on trading front!

In any case - if I do find them, noobish hat would have first refusal seeing as he asked first. Though that would be overrided pretty darn quickly if I could find the game and somebody could offer up a copy of Donkey Kong '94!!

Comment

I'll let everyone else have first dibs I think, since the whole thing was my idea and I want people to get into it
                  But samanosuke, could I borrow castlevania II?
                  I'd also like to play kwirk if anyone has it. If not, I'll get it off ebay and stick it up here when I'm done

Comment

I'll try dig out Solar Striker as I loved that as a kid and kept hold of it.

The music gets me, its ace. Games on the easy side though..could finish it with about 30 lives. Worth it for the completion screen too.

I'll dig this out for someone else to share.

Comment

But samanosuke, could I borrow castlevania II?
                      Sure mate, but I don't want any of your titles. No offence mate but I've got most of those titles on a pirate HK cart. PM me your address and I'll post it off on Monday.

PS If there's a SNES/SFC/MD/MCD game you'd like to lend in exchange I'd be more than happy. But if not, don't worry, you can still borrow 'Vania II.

Comment

want any of these?

Comment

Maybe we could expand it to the "loose carts trading/lending club"?

I'd love to trade some GB games but I don't have any at the mo

but I'll need to start picking up some soon, got me a GBA SP Gen 2 (backlit)

How's R-type DX? I just got it complete off eBay in very good condition for <&#163;5!!! wahey, love this middle of the night bargains
                          Last edited by Ouenben; 01-02-2009, 02:33.

Comment

want any of these?
                            SF2: SCE will do nicely. PM me your address and I'll post it off tomorrow.

Comment

I've got parasol stars for the GB coming (&#163;3 boxed from the bay) once i've played it i'd be happy to put it up for grabs

Comment

Working...
                              X