Dreamcast US imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreamcast US imports

Hi guys first post so be gentle, after US imports for the DC, the bay only seems to have the same old selection day in day out, would also appreictae the sega sports black limited DC console!

any info would be fab cheers!

You could try videogameimports. They tend to be a bit pricey but do get the limited edition consoles in now and again. Used them for years with no probs, based in Hartlepool I think.

Comment

thanks for the heads up, there prices are not to bad, any other sites such as forum classifieds that might have them for less?

Comment

I'll second the recomendation for videogameimports.com I've used them countless times and they are excellent. I've phoned them up a couple of times and they've always been very friendly and helpful, they really know their stuff too.
        It's a shame you didn't post this a couple of months ago as I''ve just sold a boxed black Sega Sports Dreamcast on ebay. I think it went for about ?50.

Comment

VGI are great, I've used them many a time. Their prices may seem high but their descriptions are always accurate.

Comment

Working...
          X