Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best/Favourite GB-GBA compilations/collections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best/Favourite GB-GBA compilations/collections?

One type of err game cart that really interests me is the compilation carts on the gameboy, the retro orange boxes if you will what's all your favourite ones?

First it's gotta be the game & watch gallery games, as addictive as drugs and plenty variety, lots of unlockables and tonnes of appeal for those who have and haven't played the original G&W's. The best one probably has to be #4 just because it has so many titles on it (+ Zelda! even if it is bugger to unlock) and is bursting with content and unlockables that will keep us for hours moving simple characters in a couple directions

I also am quite a fan of the Konami col vol 3 I got from eBay, very tempted to track down the others now. Bikers being a coloured version of Motocross maniacs on the GB (which I recently purchased too ) and although difficult, is addictive and fun. I quite enjoy a quick game of gettong gottong (or vice versa) although that often ends up lasting at least half an hour!
    Not got into the pop n twinbee yet but it seems quite cutesy for shoot-em-up. Mystical ninja is always one I wanted to try and seems quite humourous and fun, although im not a fan of the constantly spawning enemies (so that's where Call of duty got it from!) not played enough of it to get a proper taste yet though.

R-type DX surprised me completely to be a collection of 5 R-type games (even if they arent all radically different) even giving you an option to chose the original R-type 1 or 2 in monochrome which is a nice touch. Plus I've heard there's other unlockables awaiting to be unlocked! I suck at it at the moment and can't get past the level 2 boss (although I have made it there without dying which is good for me ) Will certainly be playing this throughout the year!
Working...
X