N64 Magazine pin badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 Magazine pin badge

anybody ever get one of these? Also, does anybody know of anywhere you could get one from, or maybe a record bag or something?

Is this the one you mean?

If it is, I'm pretty sure they sent it to me after I had a letter published in the magazine.

Comment

That's the one, it's beautiful They must have sent out a fair few, wonder how easy it would be to get one now.

Comment

I've got a Superplay pin abouts the place somewhere, but not an N64 one sadly.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Still got my Blue Peter one

Comment

I have 2 of them, somewhere. I think they were given out for people who got in the "Skill Club", which was where I got mine from

Comment

I can't remeber what the offer was for but Woolies did some lovely Nintendo pin badges about 15 yrs ago.

Comment

I had two letters printed and they didn't send me any badges.

Comment

anyone remember what issue their letter was in? And what was it about?

Comment

I think mine was in issue ten. Something about dev screens of Blast Corps and vehicles that didn't make it into the final game, followed by a succinct reply from the magazine. I think the second one was in issue twelve- more of a mention than a letter as I designed a Print Club machine for the N64 that was intended to boost Nintendo's flagging fortunes by following a cheap fad.

I should do the lottery.

Comment

lol, what you mean like Mario Photopi

EDIT: you still got a complete collection of Super Play? I want it!
                      Last edited by noobish hat; 16-02-2009, 18:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                        I had two letters printed and they didn't send me any badges.
                        I feel bad about that I might still have one lurking about somewhere. If I find it, you can let me have an address and I'll send it to you.

Comment

By coincidence, guess what I found yesterday evening whilst tidying my bedroom drawers? (Image grabbed in my iMac's inbuilt camera.)

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                            lol, what you mean like Mario Photopi

EDIT: you still got a complete collection of Super Play? I want it!
                            Just had to look up Mario Photopi- it was a bit like that but had its own printer. I think I was "inspired" by my Game Boy printer at the time and I would've bought anything Nintendo when I was that age so buying an N64 printer to sit next to the 64DD I never got around to importing would've been a foregone conclusion. In retrospect I feel sorry for the poor soul at N64 Magazine that had to decipher my designs and MSPaint diagrams!

Yeah, I still have my complete collection of SP. Still proves itself to be a handy reference, even today.

Originally posted by Wil View Post
                            I feel bad about that I might still have one lurking about somewhere. If I find it, you can let me have an address and I'll send it to you.
                            Haha, no need to feel bad. I was more than happy enough having a letter printed in the magazine but if you have one spare I'd be more than willing to give it a good home.

Comment

Working...
                            X