Region Free Blu-Ray List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Region Free Blu-Ray List

Thought it might be a good idea to get a list going of region free blu-ray releases? Id certainly appriciate such a thing. Please post details of any confirmed region free blu-rays, please also state what region the release originated from, hopefully we can get a good list going which can benifit us all
    Last edited by SuperDanX; 16-02-2009, 19:49.

I use this site which I find very useful. It's not always the quickest with new releases, but it's still ace.

liesinc.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, liesinc.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
      I use this site which I find very useful. It's not always the quickest with new releases, but it's still ace.

http://bluray.liesinc.net/
      Ha, good list, kinda makes this thread redundent however if anyone wants to post details of any releases they find to be region free, then, erm.. Feel free to keep the thread going

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
        Ha, good list, kinda makes this thread redundent however if anyone wants to post details of any releases they find to be region free, then, erm.. Feel free to keep the thread going
        Yeah sorry, didn't mean to **** on your thread

It would still be a good idea if people kept this updated with new releases, as that site can be a little bit slow.

Comment

A really good list would be UK releases which play on a USA PS3. Most US based sites ignore UK releases unless they're only available over here, which isn't handy of you're trying to find out whether the latest amazon.co.uk bargain will work on your impoted PS3....

The site listed above has a UK release, but it's really slow to get updated - mainly because it relies on user input.

Comment

Working...
          X