Daria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daria

Anyone remember this show? I think maybe people round here are a little old for it. I used to watch it on channel 5 in the late 90s, before I moved house and couldn't receive it anymore. Managed to get the full series though and I'm going through it now. Incredibly witty and well written. One of my favourite cartoons really.

I remember it. It was a spin off from Beavis and Butt-head. She was one of their classmates. I did watch it a few times, but I didn't get into it.

Comment

One of my favourite series, but very hard to track down these days cause all the licensed music in it made VHS and then DVD release pretty much impossible. Starts off being mostly stand alone episodes in the early seasons (which is all 5 ever screened), but then gets into proper character development and arc story stuff later on. If you're watching it from the start you should be able to spot the point where it changes up a gear pretty easily.

It matches my own school experience quite well which is probably why I enjoyed it so much. Sucks to be the bright unpopular kid.
      Last edited by Flabio; 16-02-2009, 22:46. Reason: Using 'pretty much' four times in one post? Blech.

Comment

Great series but yeah like Flabio said its hard to get it on dvd. I wish they do make a proper boxset for Daria.

Comment

And lo, it looks like we might be getting one.

Find a list of new movie and TV releases on DVD and Blu-ray (updated weekly) as well as a calendar of upcoming releases on home video.

Blimey.

Comment

Diarrhea cha cha cha
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
            X