Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar night coverage live net streaming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar night coverage live net streaming?

Haven't got Sky1 so was wondering if this was going to be streamed anywhere?

Anyone?

stick justin.tv into google, seems to carry lots of streams

Comment

Meh I watched it for the first time last year. Never again.

People up for technical oscars getting about 20 seconds to accept an award before being forced off the stage by the music, one person not even getting a chance to speak because of this, wooden celebs reading auto-prompts.

Farces like the best animated feature which is designed purely to keep animated films out of the best picture and promote the latest crap from Dreamworks and/or Fox at the expensive of truly innovative animation.

Meh, I've little love for the oscars any more.

Comment

I would have thought so. Even if not anywhere bonafide, you'll get it through Sopcast or TVants.

You will have to download the clients though from their respective websites.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post

Judgin by this comment I`m gonna watch highlights on You Tube
          Last edited by JU!; 22-02-2009, 16:30.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
            Does ragging just come naturally to Chelsea fans this year ?? ;-)

Comment

I used to watch the Oscars every year, but they've gone downhill. The show isn't what is used to be, and the results for the last 15 odd years are usually "wrong", imo of course.

Still, I may watch a little tonight

Comment

I'll probably just watch the highlights show on Sky 1 tomorrow afternoon. It's something like an hour long, which is much more reasonable as the full show is another bloated excuse for Hollywood to congratulate itself. Plus I probably won't agree with any of the winners and it'll just get me annoyed.

Comment

Hmm, surprised that
                  won over

The Wrestler

for Best
                  . Not seen the former mind, but I thought it was a given.

Unless I've miscounted, I see Slumdog has claimed

Comment

I'm glad
                    won,

Sean Penn

was amazing in that and I personally feel that anybody could of grunted their way through the

Wrestler.

Comment

Was obvious Slumdog Millionaire was gonna pick up loads, dont think its one i'll bother watching though, looks a bit crap to be honest.

Comment

It's not crap, it's a good film

And yes Boris, anybody could have been in The Wrestler, but it wasn't just anyone, it was Mickey Rourke and he played the part extremely well - I think it is a shame he didn't get the best leading actor oscar for it.

Comment

Good for the Brits that Slumdog won, even though it wouldn't have been my choice. I think it was obvious it would get everything, it's a Feel Good movie at a time when people want to, ahem, Feel Good. I actually think it's one of Boyle's lesser films, but then I hold him in exceptionally high regard. Just not my favourite film of the year, but then I rarely agree with the Oscar voters. Was a good film, I've only seen it once though, and I wasn't in the correct mood for that kind of film so it may well improve.

LOL at The Wrestler comment Boris. I've not seen Milk yet, Penn is usually superb though so probably a well deserving winner, but Rourke was also excellent. Completely believable, never felt for a second he was anything other than The Wrestler.

Comment

Something wrong here. So the the lucky stars get new homes but the rest can rot?

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Working...
                            X