HUKD Buyer wants me to post b4 payment is received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUKD Buyer wants me to post b4 payment is received

I'm selling a £30 M&S Gift Card on HUKD but because I have no feedback I've had a few ppl interested but want me to post out the Gift Card b4 I receive payment.
    Now these buyers have good fb but is this a scam in some way, & am i covered in any way should they claim it go lost/didnt get it/dont pay up?

Better to be safe than sorry.

Comment

Show them your fb here? (does that work if they are guests?)

Comment

Send it recorded or special delivery - at least that way you'll have proof of delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
          I'm selling a ?30 M&S Gift Card on HUKD but because I have no feedback I've had a few ppl interested but want me to post out the Gift Card b4 I receive payment.
          Now these buyers have good fb but is this a scam in some way, & am i covered in any way should they claim it go lost/didnt get it/dont pay up?
          I frequent those boards quite a bit and it's common practice there for a new trader to send their item first whether it's been sold of traded, if the other person has good feedback there. Sounds reasonable to me

Before you send you should check for an eBay ID too (message it to check it's them), address and phone number from them just incase.

Comment

1 dude is offering the asking price & he had 112 fb - all positive.
            What do u think?

Comment

Just send it, I would expect a user with no feedback to send first as well.

Plus its only a £30 gift card and not a extremely high value item.

Comment

Working...
              X