Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faith No More are reforming to do European dates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith No More are reforming to do European dates!

This summer, according to Mike Patton's publicist!

YES! Must get tickets for this - no details on when or where yet though.....

I love Faith No More but i'm torn on this. If it's not with Big Jim Martin then I am slightly dissapointed. I hope this doesn't ruin them.

Comment

I really like the later stuff (King for a Day, Ashes to Ashes) but love Angel Dust too - for me, it was more about Patton's voice than Martin's guitar work. Shame they had to chuck Martin out though

Comment

I love the later stuff too, but an important dynamic was lost when Big Jim departed. They can still be brilliant without him, but I would really love it if he was back in there.

Comment

I my goodness. Patton is a god. FNM are one of my fave band ever. Angeldust one of my fave albums ever. Oops, I've just done a sex wee.

Everything's Ruined vid on the link... aces!
          Last edited by hudson; 25-02-2009, 10:39.

Comment

Unfortunately, the media consensus seems to be that he won't be but what do they know

Comment

Anyone heard the two Tomahawk albums, self titled and Mit Gas? Bloody get them now!

Comment

I have one - I forget which it is though

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  Anyone heard the two Tomahawk albums, self titled and Mit Gas? Bloody get them now!
                  There is actually three, with the third (Anonymous) being my personal favorite. It's a reimagining of traditional Native American songs. Largely instrumental and doesn't really sound like their other work.
                  Last edited by Skull Commander; 25-02-2009, 11:31.

Comment

I don't think there's any chance of Big Sick Ugly Jim coming back, it was a rather acrimonious split. That Hudson geezer was a pretty good guitarist anyway, and I loved their formal look on the last album's tour.

Some new songs would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                      There is actually three, with the third (Anonymous) being my personal favorite. It's a reimagining of traditional Native American songs. Largely instrumental and doesn't really sound like their other work.
                      Had a little preview of the third, but I wasn't feeling it. Probably be a grower, like. Just didn't seem as accessible as the first two for me. Was expecting more of the same.

Comment

Faith No More are back!!!

Planning a European tour, with festival dates announced
                        Here's hoping it's a 'permanent' reunion! Best live band i've ever seen.

Oh and no Jim Martin for the reunion, surprise surprise...

Comment

Great news. I hope they play the Barras. Between this and Metallica I feel 15 years younger!

Comment

Ahem, I started a thread about this the other day!

Mods, can you combine please?

Comment

Done.

Comment

Working...
                              X