Law & Order UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Law & Order UK

It came out on Monday i missed it but i manage to get a copy to watch and i must say i was very impressed with the pilot on making a crime/law drama intense with the mood and lighting. As a fan of the original US series i gotta admit the they could of made it more darker and sinister but lets see after more episodes.

Season 1 will have 13 episodes.

Haven't watched it myself yet (am a fan of the original US L&O and the Special Victims Unit spin-off) but I've heard good things from those who have.

That said, clearly they are trying to make Bradley Walsh's character like the legendary Lennie Briscoe (played brilliantly by the late and great Jerry Orbach) and I have my reservations about that. But, I hold off passing further judgement until I've actually watched an episode.

Comment

I'll put this here:
      Apparently NBC is looking into reviving the original Law and Order with some of the original cast for a short run Season 21

A&E is expected to revive the canceled CBS drama “Unforgettable” for a fourth season of thirteen episodes. CBS axed the series after its first year before deciding to pick it up for an additional two seasons to air during Summer. They then cancelled it again in October last year, but now A&E has stepped in […]

Comment

I'd welcome more Law & Order, even after 20 seasons.

CSI Cyber on the other hand ...

Comment

Working...
        X